iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Just Conversation (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f64/)
-   -   R U an RV Mutant too? (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f64/r-u-an-rv-mutant-too-157739.html)

flaggship1 11-26-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CampDaven
Just shy of 1000/month

That's you rich FTers answer for everything. Fuel $1k/month - food $1k/month - CG $1k/month. Site seeing and fun $1k/month. Bourbon $1k/month. ;rofl:

CampDaven 11-26-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaggship1 (Post 1821910)
That's you rich FTers answer for everything. Fuel $1k/month - food $1k/month - CG $1k/month. Site seeing and fun $1k/month. Bourbon $1k/month. ;rofl:

You are a bit heavy on the food bill....
light on the bourbon bill. :D

PTJeep 11-26-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaggship1 (Post 1821910)

That's you rich FTers answer for everything. Fuel $1k/month - food $1k/month - CG $1k/month. Site seeing and fun $1k/month. Bourbon $1k/month. ;rofl:

X10 to you Steve, that had me laughing. Repairs 1000/month,

Cheers !!!

Mike_Harriet 11-26-2013 09:07 AM

I'd love to do both, but not sure I want two maintenance intensive hobbies to deal with. Nobody touches my toys but me!! Had a mechanic on my boat once in 10yrs. His time was cheaper than the compression tester I needed to prove my troubleshooting was correct. Also when we start traveling the rainbow I don't want a reason to have to backtrack unless I want to. Remember -- it's all about the Journey!!!

RVM43

flaggship1 11-26-2013 09:21 AM

Mike - I'm pretty sure you don't want to have both! :nonono: Just suggesting you figure out what ya want and maybe the planets will align - you'll have one located when the check comes in. That would be ideal. Short transition from one to another. I think I mentioned this before. We looked for 8 months. If your search stretched out like that - and it can - what's your plan for digs? I hear Dave has $1k/month he can spare to rent ya a place. :rofl:

flaggship1 11-26-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CampDaven

You are a bit heavy on the food bill....
light on the bourbon bill. :D

I guess eating gluten free has it's advantages. Who knew it was cheaper to eat an exotic diet rich in rice and wheat substitutes. Of course - if it would help me lose weight I guess I could give it a whirl. Although ditching my exercise free diet would probably do the trick. At least that's what my doc keeps telling me. :banghead:

CampDaven 11-26-2013 09:35 AM

Mike,
My MH search took 3 years! But that was pre-retirement.
I'm not as choosey now. It would only take about 30 months. But Steve would rent us 1 basement bin and the 1/2 bath to live in for only $900/month. Not too bad, considering.

flaggship1 11-26-2013 09:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CampDaven
Mike,
My MH search took 3 years! But that was pre-retirement.
I'm not as choosey now. It would only take about 30 months. But Steve would rent us 1 basement bin and the 1/2 bath to live in for only $900/month. Not too bad, considering.

Will move the stuff in my fishing bay to the other side and free up space Dave. I was looking for more stuff to put in there to keep it from sliding around. Saltwater gear is on the list.

Attachment 50792Attachment 50793

CampDaven 11-26-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaggship1 (Post 1821950)
I guess eating gluten free has it's advantages. Who knew it was cheaper to eat an exotic diet rich in rice and wheat substitutes. Of course - if it would help me lose weight I guess I could give it a whirl. Although ditching my exercise free diet would probably do the trick. At least that's what my doc keeps telling me. :banghead:

Well, Steve, my BMI expansion program has been a smashing success this season. All it took was more practice.

Gluten free is not non-caloric. Bourbon is a gluten free food.

MartySQ 11-26-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaggship1 (Post 1821742)

Any know how long the Wallyworld thread ran?

Did the mods finally close that one? I blocked it shortly after joining iRV2 so I didn't realize it was not active.

virginiamtns 11-26-2013 10:01 AM

Good day, Mutants!

I know it's not bacon related...or even RV related, but there is a company in Kentucky who now sells fried chicken scented candles. You know, for when you get tired of the bacon scented ones.:D


https://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HJ.1391...7&rs=1&pid=1.7
Chicken
https://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.47460...7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Bacon

Me, I'm a vegetarian:
https://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48004...7&rs=1&pid=1.7
CARROT CAKE!

CampDaven 11-26-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virginiamtns (Post 1821984)
Good day, Mutants! I know it's not bacon related...or even RV related, but there is a company in Kentucky who now sells fried chicken scented candles. You know, for when you get tired of the bacon scented ones.:D https://www.usatoday.com/story/dispat...ndles/3666325/ Chicken Bacon Me, I'm a vegetarian: CARROT CAKE!

Science and technology marches on!
Or is that Mutates on?
I prefer vanilla candles. ;-)

HerbnBarb 11-26-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaggship1 (Post 1821958)
Will move the stuff in my fishing bay to the other side and free up space Dave. I was looking for more stuff to put in there to keep it from sliding around. Saltwater gear is on the list.

Is it just me that is a disorganized slob in my bays? I'm impressed Steve how clean and organized.... Fishing bay? I wish I could have dedicated bays! LOL Anybody wanna place bets on whether or not it stays that way when Steve and Annie go full time?

Congrats on the retirement Sky!!! Boy is your life about to change.

Possum 11-26-2013 10:13 AM

I wonder how long before they have filet mignon scented candle stuff. It would be a big hit when you entertain inside on cool wet evenings. :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.