iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/)
-   -   Winnebago Tour Tips (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/winnebago-tour-tips-161008.html)

Gordon Dewald 11-02-2019 08:52 AM

Does anyone have an idea of the location of the water pump controller. I have been trying to find it for several weeks now. The location shown on the wiring diagram is empty (it is not in the left compartment).

We have a 2015 with T1 in the serial number.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jbmsr 11-04-2019 04:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
https://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram...ire_184773.pdfAttachment 265817
Jesse

Jbmsr 11-04-2019 06:20 PM

Gordon
This is a plumbing diagram for your vin.
It shows the controller on the passenger side directly across from your water fill.
Jesse

Jbmsr 11-10-2019 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Help with fresh water, and black tank, volume conservation

I timed, measured, and charted to point out to my girls how to conserve fresh water, lengthen time between dumping, and why it took so long for me to fill the fresh tank.
This chart is based on my averages.
Attachment 266473
Jesse

Gordon Dewald 11-11-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbmsr (Post 5025220)
Gordon
This is a plumbing diagram for your vin.
It shows the controller on the passenger side directly across from your water fill.
Jesse

Thanks. I have looked there and can not see it. My wires from the pump go into a small loom for about 18" and then join a very large loom that heads to the driver side of the coach across the tank.

loydt 11-14-2019 06:43 AM

Hello all.

So the other day I made a sharp turn and I noticed a small stream of water come down in front of me and land on the dash. First time I have ever seen this happen?

I took a look outside from a ladder and I noticed that one of the front clearance marker lights has water inside the lens cover, so I suspect that is the culprit.

Question is, how does that lens cap come off? Does it twist off or just pop off? I don't want to break it.

Jbmsr 11-14-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loydt (Post 5037687)
Hello all.

So the other day I made a sharp turn and I noticed a small stream of water come down in front of me and land on the dash. First time I have ever seen this happen?

I took a look outside from a ladder and I noticed that one of the front clearance marker lights has water inside the lens cover, so I suspect that is the culprit.

Question is, how does that lens cap come off? Does it twist off or just pop off? I don't want to break it.

Loyd
I replaced my front marker lights with LED lights. They screw off counter clockwise. Most likely replacing the water lodged light will correct the problem.
Jesse

nova 42qd 11-15-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbmsr (Post 5038642)
Loyd
I replaced my front marker lights with LED lights. They screw off counter clockwise. Most likely replacing the water lodged light will correct the problem.
Jesse

I had the same problem. My local NAPA store had exact replacement LED lights. However I found I still had a small leak after putting the new ones in. I used a little clear silicone sealant under and around the lights. The problem has disappeared.

Gordon Dewald 11-16-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova 42qd (Post 5039318)
I had the same problem. My local NAPA store had exact replacement LED lights. However I found I still had a small leak after putting the new ones in. I used a little clear silicone sealant under and around the lights. The problem has disappeared.

I got our replacement clearance lights from Lichtsinn. The price was lower than Amazon. Ordered extra so am ready for the future.

Soon to order replacement vents for the dash. The little covers are problematic and break very easily.

jwmaustin 11-17-2019 10:13 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation of a good dealer that does service in central/southern Indiana?

Gordon Dewald 11-18-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmaustin (Post 5042600)
Does anyone have a recommendation of a good dealer that does service in central/southern Indiana?

We really like Lichtsinn in Forest City. We have had excellent service and been treated extremely well. Worth the drive in our opinion. They have complimentary hookups if you are getting service and a comfortable customer lounge. No delay in parts if you are there because they are a mile from the factory.

Jbmsr 11-18-2019 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jwmaustin (Post 5042600)

Attachment 267313
Jesse

jwmaustin 11-18-2019 08:22 PM

Thanks!

jwmaustin 11-18-2019 08:23 PM

Thanks Jesse. The reviews on these guys are ALL 5 stars!

I think I posted in two places oops.