iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Entegra Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/)
-   -   Entegra Owners Appreciation Dinner Tampa (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/entegra-owners-appreciation-dinner-tampa-190080.html)

drgary 01-18-2014 07:07 PM

Entegra Owners Appreciation Dinner Tampa

Hi CC Friends,

Attended the Entegra Owners Appreciation Dinner at the
Columbia Restaurant in Tampa on Thurdsay night. Must say
it was a terrific evening with 200 happy Entegra owners in
attendance along with key members of Team Entegra.

Wonderful evening with friends old and new, relaxing
fellowship and a fabulous meal. Remarkable that in such
a large and diverse group of owners,
all that we chatted with were universally
delighted with their Entegra coaches...says alot
about the marvelous people and company
that produces these fine machines.

So, here's a big hat's-off-to-you Entegra
for once again reminding all of us how
fortunate we are to be a part of
the extended Entegra family.

:D:D:D

Cheers, Gary & Carol

CoreyinWP 01-18-2014 07:28 PM

Here here!

MRUSA14 01-18-2014 09:24 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The restaurant was very fine, and the people were even finer. Met some new owners and some of the Entegra staff that I hadn't met before. Every one of them impressed me as being sincerely interested in serving their customers in the best way possible. Warm feelings all around.

Thanks, Entegra!

Nowabeachbum 01-19-2014 01:00 PM

I would like to add my sincere thanks to Entegra for continuing to sponsor these evenings of fellowship and camaraderie. We have been to 3 in Tampa and they just get bigger and better each year. Also based on all the people we met this year, it is obvious that Entegra is now being very selective about who they are selling to!!:p You guys are all awesome!

DSL417 01-19-2014 01:18 PM

A great evening...thanks to Entegra! It was great to meet so many new folks. Hope to see those of you I met and those of you that beth and I were seeing again on the road this next summer. I have to say, I have seen more Entegras in Tampa than all year long, short of Summerfest I. Hope many of you can make either the ECOA Branson rally or Summerfest II.

DSL417 01-19-2014 01:20 PM

I should add...a big thanks to Ted Cook and PJ who weren't there selling...they worked their collective butts off helping folks with issues, both at Lazy Days and at the Tampa Show. Do our Entegra company folks care...you bet:thumb:

Swenster 01-19-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSL417 (Post 1890711)
A great evening...thanks to Entegra! It was great to meet so many new folks. Hope to see those of you I met and those of you that beth and I were seeing again on the road this next summer. I have to say, I have seen more Entegras in Tampa than all year long, short of Summerfest I. Hope many of you can make either the ECOA Branson rally or Summerfest II.

Dave, I haven't heard about Branson. Where do I get info? Thanks

DSL417 01-19-2014 07:40 PM

Pat Bauer is organizing...word should be out very soon, but I'd save the second week in May, till he announces the dates formally. He hadn't signed the contract as of yesterday. Pretty busy during the Tampa Show. I'd expect something soon.

Swenster 01-19-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSL417 (Post 1891291)
Pat Bauer is organizing...word should be out very soon, but I'd save the second week in May, till he announces the dates formally. He hadn't signed the contract as of yesterday. Pretty busy during the Tampa Show. I'd expect something soon.

Thanks, we are going to be planning our trip back to MN soon and if it would work, we are in. I need to look up old threads to find a good shop in Fl to figure out the check engine light and do an all axle alignment as well as figure out the steering pump feedback. Thanks

DSL417 01-20-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swenster (Post 1891303)
Thanks, we are going to be planning our trip back to MN soon and if it would work, we are in. I need to look up old threads to find a good shop in Fl to figure out the check engine light and do an all axle alignment as well as figure out the steering pump feedback. Thanks

As far as a all wheel alignment...you can't beat JoSams in South Orlando (Maybe in Kissimmee really). The other two items sound like chassis issues and I'd call Spartan Customer Service (517-543-6400) to get a site. They might send you to a Cummins Coach care, but I have no recommendations. I know that Lay Days is real busy.

brobox 01-20-2014 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swenster (Post 1891303)

Tom,
Cummins South here in FT Myers is a Cummins/Spartan shop and do good work. Easy to get to, just east of 41.

Swenster 01-20-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brobox (Post 1891596)
Tom, Cummins South here in FT Myers is a Cummins/Spartan shop and do good work. Easy to get to, just east of 41.

Thanks guys, will call today.

hogdriver 01-20-2014 05:52 AM

Cummins Orlando is a good shop but on the NW side if you need it. They even have 2 or 3 50 amp plugs and campsites in the back. I haven't been to FT Myers Cummins, it may be easier in and out. I would definitely use Josams for alignment if I had a choice.