iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Fleetwood Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/)
-   -   Plumbing diagram for 1990 34' Pace Arrow (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/plumbing-diagram-for-1990-34-pace-arrow-198863.html)

Tecelote 04-05-2014 12:51 PM

Plumbing diagram for 1990 34' Pace Arrow

Does anyone know where to locate a plumbing diagram for a 34' 1990 Pace Arrow? Searched through the forums here & wasn't able to find anything.

Problem: leak somewhere near the front of the bedroom area. Every visible part of the plumbing isn't showing any leakage so I figure it's somewhere under the flooring. The leak is slowly wreaking havoc on the carpet/pad at the foot of the bed. No visible leaks around the FW holding tank & there's no odors indicating that the leak isn't fresh water. I'm fearing I may have to pull the toilet to access the plumbing lines in the area to check for leaks. :sad:

SarahW 04-05-2014 02:10 PM

Howdy and welcome to iRV2! :wavey: I'm sorry I can't help with the plumbing diagram and hopefully a PA owner will see your post. I'd suggest calling Fleetwood Customer Service at 800-322-8216 on Monday (they are closed on the weekend) and see if they can provide your diagrams. You'll need to give them your FIN (Fleetwood Identification Number) and they can email the schematics. Good luck to you.

coop2.0 04-05-2014 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I will try to send you what they sent me on my 89 pace arrow ok cant figure it out if u want pm me with your email ill send it that way (oh maybe this will work.) also its the wiring as well

Old Bounder 04-05-2014 08:59 PM

Call Fleetwood customer support (with your make, model, year and Fleetwood ID number). ask for all the electrical, plumbing and heating diagrams for your coach. They will e-mail them to you almost immediately.

If you have water at floor level, it's the commode feed that is leaking. You'll need to remove the toilet and repair/replace the flush/fill parts.

Same thing happened to mine.

Tecelote 04-06-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coop2.0 (Post 1997949)
I will try to send you what they sent me on my 89 pace arrow ok cant figure it out if u want pm me with your email ill send it that way (oh maybe this will work.) also its the wiring as well

Coop2.0 & loulong (couldn't figure out how to quote multiple responses)...thanks for your info.

Coop, the plumping diagram looks right. Only way to know is to trace the lines on our coach to see if they match up with the placement shown in the diagram, but at least I get a good idea of how it's laid out. It's more info than I had before which is always good.

lou, we're going to be contacting Fleetwood and getting all their information as well.

coop2.0 04-07-2014 09:02 AM

I cant think of anything for a leak in that area based on my layout other than maybe a line that split at top and spraying out to wet that area, otherwise it could be the AC roof mount if yours is like mine I have a AC unit right above the bed maybe that's leaking

Old Bounder 04-07-2014 03:25 PM

The way fleetwood lays their vinyl floors (sheet vinyl) in and around the bathroom, almost any leak in the commode will channel the water between the vinyl and carpet to any carpeted areas like the bedroom doorway. Been there, done that...

homeless 04-07-2014 03:35 PM

The plumbing in my rig ahead of the bed room is laying on the floor under the drawers and pantry.......