iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   New to the group (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/new-to-the-group-203998.html)

Craiginok 05-16-2014 12:09 PM

New to the group

Hello and thank you for letting me join this group. My wife and I grew up camping with our parents in TT's and she and I had a popup that we sold a few years ago. Now we are nearing retirement and are trying to learn all we can in anticipation of purchasing a used class A this fall.

I'm sure I will be lurking these pages and capturing as much information as possible so a really big thank you to those that will be helping educate me!

Crai

MSHappyCampers 05-16-2014 12:11 PM

Welcome to IRV2! It's great to have you join the gang! :dance:

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D

Steve N Sal 05-16-2014 12:17 PM

Howdy and welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. Good luck in your search and hope you find the coach that works best for you. :thumb:

bdickson 05-16-2014 12:33 PM

:welcome:

JohnRR 05-16-2014 01:53 PM

:welcome:
Happy to have you here.

Don and Dale 05-16-2014 02:22 PM

Welcome to the group Craig.

homeless 05-16-2014 02:37 PM

dahowdy

henryn 05-16-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craiginok (Post 2054421)
Hello and thank you for letting me join this group. My wife and I grew up camping with our parents in TT's and she and I had a popup that we sold a few years ago. Now we are nearing retirement and are trying to learn all we can in anticipation of purchasing a used class A this fall.

I'm sure I will be lurking these pages and capturing as much information as possible so a really big thank you to those that will be helping educate me!

Crai

whoa! you may want to rethink that retirement. It's not all that peaches & cream. I'm retired...I some times sleep a little later,miss getting up early getting ready for work, and then there is the traffic. you're gonna miss the stop and go traffic. Heck I sometimes forget to wear a watch. Oh and those routine odd jobs around the house? You're gonna want to put them off for a day. And the rv? you'll take trips and forget about the house. yeah it's tough and we do it, but are we happy? :dance::dance::thumb:.. seriously welcome to the forum and we're at your service if questions arise.

Medico 05-16-2014 03:27 PM

https://www.irv2.com/attachments/phot...298df81aed.gif Welcome and glad to meet you!

Park 05-16-2014 05:19 PM

:welcome::wavey:

Hudgens 05-16-2014 11:06 PM

Welcome to the gang! Glad to have you here.

Moskie 05-16-2014 11:51 PM

I'm new, but not really. Joined last year and kinda spied on the "Palazzo" owners forum, learning all I could about those coaches. Finding out their problems and how the repair / warranty work was handled, how the Cummins engines / Chassis were working out, etc. I really want one, but haven't been able to work out the numbers yet. I did learn one important thing. Research, research, research!!!! Buy your third motor home first.... This forum is the best learning tool I've found on the internet. Thanks everyone for posting comments.

Bob Ralston

Craiginok 05-17-2014 09:44 PM

What was I thinking??!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryn (Post 2054614)
whoa! you may want to rethink that retirement. It's not all that peaches & cream. I'm retired...I some times sleep a little later,miss getting up early getting ready for work, and then there is the traffic. you're gonna miss the stop and go traffic. Heck I sometimes forget to wear a watch. Oh and those routine odd jobs around the house? You're gonna want to put them off for a day. And the rv? you'll take trips and forget about the house. yeah it's tough and we do it, but are we happy? :dance::dance::thumb:.. seriously welcome to the forum and we're at your service if questions arise.

Ok that made me laugh! 18 more work days and I will have to suffer through all those things!

Seriously, thank you all for making me feel so welcome...

Craig

Gordon Dewald 05-17-2014 09:54 PM

Welcome

Retirement - I start each day with "lots of nothing" to do. I do "nothing" all day long and quit for happy hour getting "nothing" done. So tomorrow I will have more "lots of nothing" to do.