iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Vintage RV's (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/)
-   -   Goooodmorning!!! (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/goooodmorning-222101.html)

spritz 02-21-2015 09:59 AM

Morning all,
16 above ZERO Feels like +2
So the Weatherman say's
Although mine says it's 27 ABOVE:dance:
Great Coffee today,
Think I am going out to the MH fire her up and get it warm inside and read my New MH Magazines.
I got to open the curtains this morning @ 10 to 7, Its been around 7:30 - 7:15
and staying lighter later too. It won't be long. I've been saying that for a month already:nonono:
Owell Have a great Saturday & enjoy,
Tim

Gordon Dewald 02-21-2015 11:26 AM

Good morning.

Getting ready to go skiing. Put the ski box on the SUV and put in the skiis. Starting to get excited. Snow report says a foot of snow in the last 24 hours with more on the way. Perhaps the drought is finished.

mkohler30 02-21-2015 12:44 PM

We call them property and tax and when the last one is born it's name will be money...lol

guardrail53 02-22-2015 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkohler30 (Post 2434521)
Well coffee is great this morning but what is even better is we had a couple bovine grandbabies!!!! Now it's off for a 70 mile trip to check on them and feed the moms some sweet feed....everyone have a safe and warm day.

That reminded me of a time in my life, when I was much younger, and I had a job of hauling the brewers grain from the Budwiser Brewery in St. Louis,Mo. to the dairy farms in 7 states to be used as feed supplements in the winter months. After a few trips to the same farms, the cows got to know my truck, or could smell the fresh brewers grain? But they would come running in out of the pasture, just mooing up a storm!! They really liked it!! Wonder if they got a buzz off it?? Hahahaha!
Nice day here today! Everyone stay warm! Rail!:cool:

Harley1994 02-22-2015 05:45 AM

Good Morning All, 22* this am!! yahooo :clap:. temps are going to 33* today, only got around 5" of snow. Tomorrow temps are going back down :angry:. Gordon have fun skiing, stay safe. Rail, I did vehicle maintenance at a farm that used that brewers grain, they had these big mixer wagons that everything would get put into and it mixed it and then they put where the cows could get it, this farm only had beefers, know that I think about it they were happy cows, probably buzzed all the time!! Have a great day all.

beamisl 02-22-2015 06:35 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Coffee is good this morning as I sit here in my chair reading posts and E-mails. Got in the 30s yesterday but did not feel like it. 22right now and the light big flake falling snow, the kind that comes down gently. Hope it stays that way but the way this winter has gone so far, who knows.

So, if you could be anywhere in the world and money was no issue, where would it be? I would like to be retired and somewhere warm in my MH.

Lynne

bap 02-22-2015 07:49 AM

anywhere there would be some good warm saltwater fishing and snorkling,,,im not at all picky right now....lol..

spritz 02-22-2015 08:16 AM

:cry2: :icon_peace:
Currently -9
Feels like -32
I am sooooo Ready for spring.
Tim

Don and Dale 02-22-2015 08:24 AM

Gosh...do I dare? Yeah, what the heck.

Glendale, Az
Currently 51 heading for 76 today.
Far colder than a couple weeks back when we were hitting 89 - 91 here at the S&B.

Smell that? Coffee is waiting....

huntnski 02-22-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don and Dale (Post 2435896)
Gosh...do I dare? Yeah, what the heck.

Glendale, Az
Currently 51 heading for 76 today.
Far colder than a couple weeks back when we were hitting 89 - 91 here at the S&B.

Smell that? Coffee is waiting....

Ice coffee no doubt! Lol

Gordon, careful on those skies, just thinking about it makes my back and knees hurt!

Rail, DW came home with some barley yesterday. Not sure if she is starting a brewery or feeding me like a cow.

Good morning all, cold and not!

beamisl 02-22-2015 08:40 AM

Don and Dale,

No problem with letting us know you are where it is warm. If I was retired already, I would be there too. I stay here right now because only 34 1/2 months left to w--k. Then, a MH and warm weather every winter because I won't be in cold MI wishing I was somewhere warm.

Never wish anyone was here suffering with us, so take a pic of the nice weather and post it for us. Some trees or fields would ne nice, but whatever you have will do.

Enjoy the weather, because we will when it is our turn too. Lynne

Don and Dale 02-22-2015 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Goooooodmorning Lynne.

Truly, I wasn't trying to rub it in about our weather (okay, maybe just a little rub here and there). Trust me when I say, we WILL pay our dues come July, August with temps well into the 110 - 118 degrees. Can't even enjoy the pool with those temps. For the most part, unless extreme, one can dress to be warm. It's just not possible to dress to stay cool here - with or without clothes.

Since you asked...

spritz 02-22-2015 09:29 AM

Yea Tahiti sounds nice now. real nice.

huntnski 02-22-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don and Dale (Post 2435961)
Goooooodmorning Lynne.

Truly, I wasn't trying to rub it in about our weather (okay, maybe just a little rub here and there). Trust me when I say, we WILL pay our dues come July, August with temps well into the 110 - 118 degrees. Can't even enjoy the pool with those temps. For the most part, unless extreme, one can dress to be warm. It's just not possible to dress to stay cool here - with or without clothes.

Since you asked...

I'm guessing mowing your yard is a nightmare on the neighbors windows! Lol