iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Vintage RV's (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/)
-   -   Goooodmorning!!! (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/goooodmorning-222101.html)

Harley1994 03-05-2015 07:23 AM

Thanks everyone, I don't want to come off like some kinda super man, but the PT techs always have to slow me down, I always ask what can I do, and go above and beyond to get my range of motion back, the pain you go thru now is worth it to get back to doing what ever I want to do. Gotta cut this short there coming for me.!!

huntnski 03-05-2015 07:36 AM

Well Terry's up and kicking this morning! Literally!

Good morning everyone, 5" sleet and snow last night!

https://www.irv2.com/attachments/phot...c5c0c12597.jpg

beamisl 03-05-2015 02:48 PM

Terry,

Glad to hear all went well. Get some rest along with that PT. Lynne

Old Car Nut 03-05-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley1994 (Post 2452366)
Thanks everyone, I don't want to come off like some kinda super man, but the PT techs always have to slow me down, I always ask what can I do, and go above and beyond to get my range of motion back, the pain you go thru now is worth it to get back to doing what ever I want to do. Gotta cut this short there coming for me.!!

Outstanding Terry! :thumb:

Franka548 03-05-2015 08:39 PM

Great news Terry, Glad to hear that you are doing well.
Frank

guardrail53 03-05-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Car Nut (Post 2452943)
Outstanding Terry! :thumb:

X-2, Jay said it good!!

Take care Terry, You will be up and doing what you want in no time!!:dance:

Rail!:cool:

Harley1994 03-06-2015 04:23 AM

Good Morning All, the weather down south can't get any worse can it? Kentucky got like 20 some inches of snow? Arkansas with the freezing rain and sleet, crazy weather. Be careful out there.

bap 03-06-2015 06:09 AM

good to hear terry,,,i know all of us are happy that ur doing great...

and ur right about us here in ky we got hammered with sleet and snow ,,,everything here is shut down...the only vehicles that can make it around are lifted vehicles and atv,s....sure would be nice to have a snowmobile right now...lol

anyway,,,sun is shining this morning and its a balmy 2degs this morning but were going up to 31 and by next week they say upper 60s...
everyone stay safe..

spritz 03-06-2015 06:34 AM

Good Morning Peoples,
Suns UP
Currently +13 feels Like +2 (notice both above:eek:)
Predicting 50ties next week:laugh::blink::facepalm:
So says our Weather Person
We'll C
Wonderful New's Terry:thumb:Happy everything went well
My first Job when I returned to work after my Rotary Cuff Repair was to replace a kitchen faucet for a Tenant went well till the next day and well I was in the hurt bag.
Take your time, it'll still be there (Task) when your ready :whistling:

Too all those Down South with the Big snow, how do you like it? The biggest snow fall that I can remember was 30 inches. The Weather Person predicted 3-5. Its pretty common up here. That's A record Breaker isn't it? I bet not too many made it into work.
Have A Good Weekend All,
Tim

huntnski 03-06-2015 06:46 AM

Burrrrrr, record setting temps all across state, but thankfully the Suns out and melting expected today. Weather men saying this will be our last dose of winter weather here in AR! I'm ready for spring conditions.

Can barely move this morning, helped son hang new axles, springs and hangers under our stock trailer last night. Crawling around on that concrete floor of my shop has me aching all over but the coffee is great!

Thornhammer 03-06-2015 06:54 AM

good morning its 2 outside with about 7 inches of snow on the grown looks nice cant weight till next winter will be in key west

Old Car Nut 03-06-2015 07:00 AM

Gooooood morning campers. A cool 39 this morning with a high expected to be 61 (yeah I'm rubbing it in ;) ). Clear skies and sunshine ahead which means getting out in the yard for cleanup. One more day closer to selling the S&B and getting out there on the road. :thumb:

Terry I wouldn't at all be surprised if the ground were free of ice and snow you would be in the TH tomorrow planning your next move. I know we are all pleased to hear all went well and that you are in such good spirits. Inspiring.

Have a great day everyone. Time for another cuppa.

Gordon Dewald 03-06-2015 08:42 AM

Good morning. Sorry about all of the terrible weather you are experiencing. Weather patterns are changing and sometimes not for the better. At least it gives us something to talk about and incentive to go to other places.

We are supposed to get to 82 today. Nice temperature but it is also supposed to be windy. The wind has started already. Thank goodness for the trees.

We are heading for home in a few days for pre op for Janets hip. Have decided to leave the RV south and just drive home. Reluctant to drive the RV when the roads are snow and ice covered. A good reason to come back down when the doctor says it is OK to travel.

beamisl 03-06-2015 04:21 PM

Topic of the weather!

1 Attachment(s)
They say the Great Lakes are normally about 51% frozen but this year they are 84%. They are predicting a very cold spring, especially in the water.