iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Vintage RV's (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/)
-   -   Goooodmorning!!! (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f65/goooodmorning-222101.html)

Franka548 11-18-2014 06:14 PM

Gordon, Wish Janet the best and our prayers are with you both.
Terry, that's not nice:angel: I hope that you can get down here and enjoy next winter. The flooring looks good. It sounds like you are progressing nicely.
Frank

tderonne 11-18-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guardrail53 (Post 2315029)
The temps here are still the same, and the rains have gone away!:thumb: Everyone stay warm! Rail:cool:

Hopefully it stays that way for a few weeks, my wife is headed there (Pattaya to be exact). Cold here in Michigan, she'll enjoy the warmth.

guardrail53 11-18-2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tderonne (Post 2316090)
Hopefully it stays that way for a few weeks, my wife is headed there (Pattaya to be exact). Cold here in Michigan, she'll enjoy the warmth.

Yes, It will be nice for her trip for sure! This is the best time of the year! The temps are very nice! Around 90 for the high, 70 for the low's at night! Hope she enjoys her trip! Thailand is full of wonders!
Terry, my treatments are going well, no Ill affects.
Gordon, give Janet my best, Prayers coming!
Bap, hope you have a good sleep!

Harley1994 11-19-2014 04:24 AM

Good Morning All, OOOH to be in 90 deg weather :dance:, Rail, glad everything is going well, everyone stay safe in the snow and cold, spring is comming!! (sometime):laugh:

Gordon Dewald 11-19-2014 10:22 AM

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and positive feedback. Really appreciate the support.

guardrail53 11-23-2014 10:14 PM

Wow, Still nothing from the OP, Bap? The coffee here is tasting very good this morning. The DW has meetings all week here in Bangkok, and she is still working too! My treatment's are going very well, and i have this under control! In fact i am gaining weight, not losing, like everyone else!:eek: Everyone, take care, and stay warm! Rail!:cool:

Harley1994 11-24-2014 03:44 AM

Good Morning All, Coffee's great this morning, Rail, thats really good news that all is going well. Don't know whats happened to Bap, hopefully nuthing serious. Raining hard here this am 48 degs.

Franka548 11-24-2014 08:16 AM

Hi all,
75* here this morning, just got back from the morning coffee clutch. Rail, glad that everything is going good with you. I agree with you Terry, hope nothing serious with Bap.
Frank

Gordon Dewald 11-25-2014 11:41 AM

Just finishing coffee. Took the tractor out and packed snow in the driveway, turn arounds and out to the burning barrel and compost pile. Nice to have a hot coffee to warm up with.

Harley1994 11-25-2014 12:50 PM

Hi Gordon, Thats what I'll be doing tomorrow, they are predicting 10 to 14 inches of snow on wednesday, except I use my truck. It's going to be a mess because it's been so warm nothing is froze, (70 degs yesterday, 49 degs today). Spent today picking up and getting ready, yuck :nonono:.

Gordon Dewald 11-25-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley1994 (Post 2324431)
Hi Gordon, Thats what I'll be doing tomorrow, they are predicting 10 to 14 inches of snow on wednesday, except I use my truck. It's going to be a mess because it's been so warm nothing is froze, (70 degs yesterday, 49 degs today). Spent today picking up and getting ready, yuck :nonono:.

10 to 14 would be a bother for me right now. I am trying to get a frozen base to work off of so the bucket can float. Right now I have packed about 4" of fallen so have less than an inch of base. Another couple light snowfalls and then let it snow.

Janet is having surgery on Friday so am getting apprehensive and excited at the same time.

Harley1994 11-25-2014 01:11 PM

Gordon, Give our best to Janet, will be thinking of you guys for sure. Here we just scrape it off, don't want anything on the driveway. Thats where not being froze hurts, I usually plow half my lawn so I have somewhere to push it if (and when) we get alot.

guardrail53 11-25-2014 10:52 PM

When i had the S&B in rural Il. i had a John Deere garden tractor/w/a/snow blower on the front. It did a great job, with the small snows and minor drifting. It had the chains and wheel weights, and was only a snow blower. For the bigger snows, i had a 4 wheel drive Kabota tractor w-a front loader/scoop that i could dig out my semi tractor and trailer when needed! Wow, I do not miss those days!
Gordon, tell Janet she will be up dancing in no time!:dance: Give her our best wishes!:flowers:
Stay warm, everyone! Rail!:cool:

Franka548 11-26-2014 07:20 AM

Gordon,
Best wishes and prayers to Janet.
Frank