iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Just saying Hi. (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/just-saying-hi-241918.html)

Tumbleweed47 04-11-2015 04:00 PM

Just saying Hi.

Hi, My wife and I are finally taking the leap to be full timers. We bought a used 2000 HR Endeavor MH and will be hitting the road in June after we lease our house out for a year. We are both anxious and nervous but very excited about meeting a lot of new friends along the way. We can use all the experience and advise any of you can offer, and will probably wear out our welcome with crazy questions. Hope to see you on the trail.
Tumbleweed Travelers.

Skip426 04-11-2015 04:20 PM

:welcome:Glad to have you join us.

Many full timers here to answer any questions you may have.
Safe travels.

EDIT: The only crazy question , is the one you don't ask , that ends up kicking you in the pocket book.

JohnRR 04-11-2015 05:04 PM

:welcome:
Good luck with your plans.

CampingCajun 04-11-2015 05:29 PM

Welcome aboard & good luck. :thumb:

MSHappyCampers 04-11-2015 06:17 PM

Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined us! :dance:

Congrats on the new rig! Keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D

Norm Mac 04-11-2015 06:43 PM

Welcome to iRV2. The Monaco group here will be a tremendous asset to you. THEY ARE AWESOME!

If you can squeeze it into your schedule, You may want to attend the Holiday Rambler Chapter 419 Maintenance Session and Rally in Goshen, IN the first week of May. This rally packs 5 days of training on every function of your motorhome and is attended by over 200 motorhomes similar to yours.

You can PM me if you need details about attending the Maintenance Session.

Enjoy your new coach.

Knightab 04-11-2015 06:59 PM

:welcome: you are going to love it!

coyoteroper 04-11-2015 07:02 PM

Desperate need of help

I just purchased a used 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer - the "manual" says something about power leveling jacks - but it is not clear where these are - can someone please help a single mom quick - feeling pretty dumb right now

Knightab 04-11-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyoteroper (Post 2507571)
I just purchased a used 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer - the "manual" says something about power leveling jacks - but it is not clear where these are - can someone please help a single mom quick - feeling pretty dumb right now

Look under the coach and look for a cylinder mounted vertically on each corner it should have a big flat plate on the bottom of it. Probably about the size of a pie pan.

coyoteroper 04-11-2015 07:11 PM

I don't mean to bother you but I am in desperate ned of help as a single mom- I just bought this rv and thought there was a button for the "power leveling jacks" Can you tell me how to level a 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer or are these something I need to purchase seperatly?

Knightab 04-11-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyoteroper (Post 2507580)
I don't mean to bother you but I am in desperate ned of help as a single mom- I just bought this rv and thought there was a button for the "power leveling jacks" Can you tell me how to level a 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer or are these something I need to purchase seperatly?

Usually there would be a control pad on the dash or side of the drivers chair in the armrest. If you don't see a pad there it could possibly be mounted in a wall but regardless it should reference leveling on it. Perhaps someone will chime in that is familiar with your coach. It could be completely automatic or all manual. If manual you would basically need a level like a carpenters level. Place it on the floor and adjust from front to back and side to side.

coyoteroper 04-11-2015 07:18 PM

Not seeing anything like that under the rv - could it not be equipped with them and I need to buy seperate leveling system?

Knightab 04-11-2015 07:20 PM

Coyote roper check this page HWH Operators Manuals for Monaco & Holiday Rambler click on a couple links to get an idea of who the panel may look like.

Knightab 04-11-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyoteroper (Post 2507592)
Not seeing anything like that under the rv - could it not be equipped with them and I need to buy seperate leveling system?

That link should provide directions. If it does not have them you could purchase them but it may be a pricey option.