iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   iRV2.com General Discussion (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   A dandy flashlight for RV or S&B.... (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/a-dandy-flashlight-for-rv-or-s-and-b-274302.html)

Scooter 12-27-2015 10:03 AM

A dandy flashlight for RV or S&B....
 
....this would be our new Nebo 5615 RedLine SE. $27.09 Amazon Prime.

250 lumens; adjustable lens focus; SOS and strobe settings. :thumb:

www.nebtools.com

BlueMoose105 12-27-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter (Post 2876826)

The link is bad.:banghead:

pasdad1 12-27-2015 10:18 AM

A dandy flashlight for RV or S&B....
 
I'm familiar with the company....I think the link should be

https://www.nebotools.com

CLIFFTALL 12-27-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pasdad1 (Post 2876850)
I'm familiar with the company....I think the link should be

https://www.nebotools.com


You are correct Sir. :)
Thanks

BlueMoose105 12-27-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pasdad1 (Post 2876850)
I'm familiar with the company....I think the link should be

https://www.nebotools.com

Thanks, that link does work. And that is an impressive flashlight. All of the products that I looked at one their website look to be of very good quality.

firedoc 12-27-2015 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How about one with a built in tazer 😝
Attachment 115038


Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum

Scooter 12-27-2015 12:48 PM

Thank you pasdad1

IC2 12-28-2015 05:43 AM

I'm at the point having several virtually useless cheap to pretty costly LED flashlights now that I would have to see it in action before I spend my bucks. All seem to promise lots of lumens worth of bright light and do have that output. Unfortunately most have no projection beyond a very few feet until you get into the pretty expensive tactical and police lights. I've continued to use conventional Mag products since the light does adjust and project a decent distance.

bruceisla 12-28-2015 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IC2 (Post 2877765)
I'm at the point having several virtually useless cheap to pretty costly LED flashlights now that I would have to see it in action before I spend my bucks. All seem to promise lots of lumens worth of bright light and do have that output. Unfortunately most have no projection beyond a very few feet until you get into the pretty expensive tactical and police lights. I've continued to use conventional Mag products since the light does adjust and project a decent distance.


Stop at any SCUBA/Dive shop on your route. Plenty of dive lights to choose from at $20 - $100 that are high quality and watertight. 2 of my dive lights are at least 15 years old and still work fine.

Steve N Sal 12-30-2015 03:44 PM

I purchased a Nite Core MT21A from Amazon before the Holidays for $27 and some change. I see it has gone up a bit. ($32) It speaks for itself as far as performance. JMHO

beamisl 12-30-2015 06:22 PM

Bought this for my DH for Christmas and he is pretty happy with it.

BobGed 12-30-2015 08:06 PM

I first saw the Big Larry light a few years ago being used by most of the techs at the Tiffin Service Center in Red Bay.

I now have one in all by vehicles and shop. With the magnetic base and 400 lumens light they are must have particularly when working by yourself.

IC2 12-31-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceisla (Post 2877778)
Stop at any SCUBA/Dive shop on your route. Plenty of dive lights to choose from at $20 - $100 that are high quality and watertight. 2 of my dive lights are at least 15 years old and still work fine.

I hadn't thought of them as a source but it seems the 2-3 local dive shops went the way of the Dodo bird. I'll see what's on line as well as Amazon since another El Cheapo got the trash bucket last night and I again dug out a three cell Mag-Lght (which of course needed batteries:banghead:)

OLYLEN 12-31-2015 07:04 AM

I have maybe 5-6 flash lights in the MH. Several free ones spread around from harbor freight. Two 250 lumen rechargeable off Amazon $12, one 500 lumen $20 don't remember where, and one 1000 lumen that were I think two for $29 at Costco Duracell and that will start fires if not careful. Then a couple water proof Cree 250 lumen around the house for $12 each. All work well, but if you want big I have an older 2,000,000 candle power witch if you do the math is 24,000,000 lumen. Best deal for the $$ spent is either the Cree or Duracell.

LEN


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.