iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Class A Motorhome Discussions (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f258/)
-   -   Front end aligner recommendations (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f258/front-end-aligner-recommendations-306690.html)

Crankshaft 09-02-2016 05:55 AM

Front end aligner recommendations

I'm in search of a highly recommended front end alignment shop for the F53 chassis in NE Ohio, anywhere between Cleveland to Columbus over to Pittsburgh and up to Erie. I'll travel for the best.

Thanks for the help.

ronjhall 09-02-2016 06:15 AM

I have not use FleetPride in OH. When I needed a alignment they did my MH. Been good ever since.

WDW 09-02-2016 06:39 AM

Tremendous place outside of Buffalo New York in the suburban Orchard Park which is south on route 219.

KRUSZAKA - they do RV repair and heavy springs and alignments for large vehicles. This is the facility that all the RV dealers in Buffalo / WNY use. Because Mike and his crew know their stuff.

They've done two different motorhomes for me. Including our new Ford F53 chassis. They spent five hours getting it exactly the way they wanted it. They also installed a super steer and rear stabilizer bar for me.

2016 Coachmen Mirada 35 BH
2015 Jeep Roadmaster AT. tow bar with RVI2 supplemental.

Taking in the sight wherever our Trolley takes us...

Cover Dog 09-02-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crankshaft (Post 3236260)
I'm in search of a highly recommended front end alignment shop for the F53 chassis in NE Ohio, anywhere between Cleveland to Columbus over to Pittsburgh and up to Erie. I'll travel for the best.

Thanks for the help.

Not sure about alignments but the only Ford dealer in the area I know of that has a lift is Liberty Ford in Maple Heights. They have a 30,000 pound RV/Truck lift in their garage.

Crankshaft 09-03-2016 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW (Post 3236288)
Tremendous place outside of Buffalo New York in the suburban Orchard Park which is south on route 219.

KRUSZAKA - they do RV repair and heavy springs and alignments for large vehicles. This is the facility that all the RV dealers in Buffalo / WNY use. Because Mike and his crew know their stuff.

They've done two different motorhomes for me. Including our new Ford F53 chassis. They spent five hours getting it exactly the way they wanted it. They also installed a super steer and rear stabilizer bar for me.

Thank you.

That would be Chet Kruszka's Service on Southwestern Blvd in Orchard Park?
That would be about 2.5 hours away, maybe a one day trip if it doesn't take too long to get this thing aligned. May I ask how much he charged for the alignment?

WDW 09-03-2016 08:26 AM

Yes, that's the place. Depends on how much work is needed. Ours took around 4 hours. The bill was around $500. which Forest Rivet paid.

FWIW and in my opinion, worth the time and effort. Old school business kind of place. In fact, I'm going there this fall for my DMV inspection and to talk about them building an under side tire carrier.

WDW 09-03-2016 08:28 AM

Front end aligner recommendations

There is a nice RV park EZ ON /OFF outside of Erie, PA. (Sparrow Pond). Maybe go out on a Thursday night stop there hit Chet's on Friday and hit the park on your way home again to make it a little expedition.

Chet was his dad. Mikes the owner now.