iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Fleetwood Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/)
-   -   Pace Arrow: PACE ARROW owners group (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/pace-arrow-owners-group-393245.html)

eddieelk 10-17-2018 08:07 PM

DBEMOWSK, there is an old post on here about removing the 454 by pulling it up thru the top. Didn't seem like that big of a deal, just a lot of details to get it ready. Eddie Elk.

JohnRR 10-17-2018 08:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Finished two coats Iíve only put it on this week but time will tell, it went on a 06 Lincoln Mark LT with almost 140K miles and Iím sure it was never cleaned/treated before (well now I learned how to attach two photos to a post)

Wytmagic 10-18-2018 05:35 PM

Fleetwood Parts Lists and User Manuals
 
I found the web site where you can download PDF's of your EXACT Fleetwood year and model user and parts lists. You can also order some parts for your unit from them. They are the manufacturer.

For parts lists and manuals go here:

Rev Group Fleetwood Manuals

For parts go here:

Rev Group Fleetwood Parts

It was $200+ for my driver's side window - but they had it so it has been ordered.


They do not gouge you on shipping!

daveandcarol 10-18-2018 09:42 PM

1998 Pace Arrow here. Owned for about 5 years now. Been across the country with it a couple of times. Problems now and then but nothing insurmountable yet. V10 blew out a spark plug a month and a half ago. Got it repaired but now the idle is uneven and it stalls. Got a tag axle tire cupping, hopefully just out of balance. All par for the course when you own an RV, even the new ones have problems. In FL now, heading for AZ in a couple of weeks.

BobMontgomer 10-24-2018 07:11 PM

2004 Pace Arrow 35G Workhorse switches - help please
 
We are purchasing a 2004 Pace Arrow 35G Workhorse and in an upper cabinet near the door there appears to be two battery disconnect switches. I asked the salesman why two, what do they do and all I got was a puzzled look. He didn't know. In my old rig there was only one. They must have put two in for a reason, but in looking at the owners manual I could not find an answer. Maybe one is for a different purpose. Anybody know? Thank you in advance.

JohnRR 10-24-2018 10:54 PM

On my Pace left switch is for chassis battery shut off and the right one is for the house batteries shut out.

dbemowsk 10-24-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobMontgomer (Post 4466607)
We are purchasing a 2004 Pace Arrow 35G Workhorse and in an upper cabinet near the door there appears to be two battery disconnect switches. I asked the salesman why two, what do they do and all I got was a puzzled look. He didn't know. In my old rig there was only one. They must have put two in for a reason, but in looking at the owners manual I could not find an answer. Maybe one is for a different purpose. Anybody know? Thank you in advance.

You might find some useful information in my post regarding my batteries.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/1998...ml#post4466641

Cacique 10-25-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnRR (Post 4466904)
On my Pace left switch is for chassis battery shut off and the right one is for the house batteries shut out.

On my 2009 Pace Arrow it is the same one for chassis and the other for house

BobMontgomer 10-25-2018 06:10 AM

Thank all of you for your responses.

Waiter21 10-25-2018 06:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
On my 1999 Southwind, they are the battery disconnect switches. one for the chassis and the other for the coach.

BobMontgomer 10-25-2018 07:16 PM

That's the answer! Thank you.

BobMontgomer 10-29-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cacique (Post 4290561)
This is the ushaped dinnetAttachment 210900

Beautiful! The one we are buying has a table and chairs. I would love to change it to be like yours. :)

Cacique 10-29-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cacique (Post 4300950)

Did you call them to see if they have something u shaped?

https://shop4seats.com/rv-furniture/dinettes.html

Cacique 10-29-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobMontgomer (Post 4474493)
Beautiful! The one we are buying has a table and chairs. I would love to change it to be like yours. :)

We love our u shaped dinnet so much it is one of our favorite places inside the coach


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.