||01-16-2019 04:13 PM
New Product: Curt Echo Mobile Brake Control
With the use of the Echo Smart Control app on your smartphone via Bluetooth you can control the brake settings and sensitivity levels from anywhere. Works with two to four trailer brakes (one to two axles). It requires iOS 8.0 or newer, or Android 4.4 or newer.
- Portable design allows you to easily transfer from one vehicle to another.
- Uses the app Echo Smart Control, available from the Apple or Google app store.
- Echo Smart Control app can store an unlimited number of vehicle profiles.
- Designed for electric or electric-over-hydraulic brakes.
- Automatically calibrates, reducing installation time.
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer allows for smooth, responsive stopping.
- Sensitivity levels can be adjusted for driver preference, trailer load changes, or changing road conditions.
- Potted enclosure seals components from rain and other elements for longer life.
- Works with low-voltage systems, PWM systems, ABS and cruise control.
- Phone calls can still be received while the brake control app is running.
- Reverse polarity and short-circuit protected.
- When not in use, clean and store the Echo in a dry place.
- Plugs into a standard 7-way RV blade socket on the back of your vehicle.
- The Echo uses the 7-way connector's +12V connection to power the brakes, and it shares this power with your trailer. Make sure the fuse for this connection is rated for 30 amps.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or newer, or Android 4.4 or newer.
- Echo length: 6-5/8".
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Click here to learn more or purchase --> Curt Echo
||01-16-2019 04:25 PM
Alexa is already ruling my home & listening to me. Now she's gonna be in my RV too? :D
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.