iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Truck Camper Discussion (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f33/)
-   -   Self built Truck Campers Builders (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f33/self-built-truck-campers-builders-441460.html)

WPRam 04-29-2019 02:25 PM

Self built Truck Campers Builders
 
2 Attachment(s)
Anyone has built there own truck camper and has something to say?
I'm in the early process of my build.Attachment 244049Attachment 244051

Electrojake 04-29-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WPRam (Post 4750686)
I'm in the early process of my build.

That's impressive! :thumb:

Do keep us posted on your 'build' progress.

What sort of unit is your end goal?

And thanks for posting the pics too!
-Jake-

WPRam 04-29-2019 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrojake (Post 4750889)
That's impressive! :thumb:



Do keep us posted on your 'build' progress.



What sort of unit is your end goal?



And thanks for posting the pics too!

-Jake-



Attachment 244074it will be somewhat different in style in front not as contoured.

Electrojake 04-29-2019 07:33 PM

^^^ Nice.
Thanks!

WPRam 05-10-2019 12:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 245439Attachment 245440
This is what I got done this time. Painted the underneath, one coat of primer and two coats of paint!
And flipped it back over.

Electrojake 05-10-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WPRam (Post 4766477)
Attachment 245439Attachment 245440
This is what I got done this time. Painted the underneath, one coat of primer and two coats of paint!
And flipped it back over.

Nice thick walls there. :thumb:

WPRam 05-11-2019 11:30 PM

11/2 in. Nida Core

WPRam 05-11-2019 11:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HoneycombAttachment 245679

pepezz 05-22-2019 11:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm building a pop up truck camper using Nidacore.Attachment 246855

WYO George 05-22-2019 11:57 AM

Very cool. I’ve built eight boats using similar methods so it’ll be interesting to follow along.

WPRam 05-28-2019 07:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 247599Attachment 247600 Lots of Work but itís coming around

W4KMA 05-28-2019 10:31 AM

Following

WPRam 05-31-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepezz (Post 4785105)
I'm building a pop up truck camper using Nidacore.Attachment 246855

What are you going to do for a back door?

pepezz 06-01-2019 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I made a door out of the Nidacore and installed it in a PVC jamb.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.