iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Hi from Abbotsford, BC (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/hi-from-abbotsford-bc-454160.html)

Batmobile 07-24-2019 09:58 PM

Hi from Abbotsford, BC

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are new to RVing, hitting the road in our 2001 Monaco Diplomat 36pbd. This was my Dad's unit (I was with him when he purchased it brand new) and after deciding that he just isn't going to use anymore, he gave it to us. It only has 33,000 miles on it and it's in excellent shape, so we're hoping that with good care and maintenance that we'll get several years of enjoyment.

I can see already that this forum is going to be so helpful in helping with any issues that arise!

Ready to get rolling!

Skip426 07-24-2019 10:05 PM

:welcome: from up the coast.

Glad to have you join us here in the forums .

I hope you have many chances to get out and enjoy this " New to You " coach.

Safe Travels.

Petro 07-25-2019 07:03 AM

Elaine & Clarence;

:welcome:
We are glad you joined us. Congratulations on your entry into this exciting live style. Browse the forums that interest you and don't be afraid to ask questions as our members like to help when they can. Post often and share your new RV adventures with us. Enjoy the forums.

Don

MSHappyCampers 07-25-2019 09:06 AM

Hi Elaine & Clarence! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang! :dance:

Congrats on the new Diplomat! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D

momdoc 07-25-2019 07:40 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new coach.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good info to share.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!

IBTripping 07-25-2019 07:53 PM

Welcome to the forum. I lived in Montana for 40 years and spent some great vacations in BC. I love BC.

LuvcampinBC 02-01-2020 08:12 PM

Hi Batmobile. We too are from Abby. Congrats on the RV. So where did you end up taking it last year?

Batmobile 02-09-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvcampinBC (Post 5132324)
Hi Batmobile. We too are from Abby. Congrats on the RV. So where did you end up taking it last year?

Hi! Last year we made trips to Camano Island, Birch Bay, Okanagan/Osooyos and Bridal Falls.

Where do you like to go?

LuvcampinBC 02-09-2020 10:47 PM

If we take a 7-10 day trip we go to Monck Park / Nicola Lake or we go to Green Lake at 70 mile house. Locally we go to Cultus/ Delta Grove, when we can get in. Locally we have also been to Derby Reach, or Thurston Meadows, or Chehalis River. Sometimes we go to Porteau cove but thats so hard to get into. Last year Thurston expanded so we plan to drive out and see what the new spots along the river look like. Hopefully camp in March for a couple days.

CathedralCub 02-10-2020 12:08 AM

Nice unit! Great that you know its history!

Welcome aboard!