iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Newmar Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   HWH active air survey (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/hwh-active-air-survey-459433.html)

zzotte 05-11-2021 10:07 AM

Iím sorry to hear about your issues I have the after market AA, for me usually a reset will do when something goes wrong. However Turbo jack what bothers me itís the fact the you have a 2014 Foretravel which is factory install and Foretravel itís able to work on it? Which it sounds like a module or computer issue obviously the bags are not 100% full which indicates to me that the display itís also faulty

Zzotte

Turbojack 05-11-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzotte (Post 5747217)
Iím sorry to hear about your issues I have the after market AA, for me usually a reset will do when something goes wrong. However Turbo jack what bothers me itís the fact the you have a 2014 Foretravel which is factory install and Foretravel itís able to work on it? Which it sounds like a module or computer issue obviously the bags are not 100% full which indicates to me that the display itís also faulty
Zzotte

I have an appointment at Foretravel for June 28th. I am afraid when I get there the system will be working correctly and they will say it is OK, then down the road it acts up again.

I am pretty sure the pressures are right on when looking at the pressure screen. When the pressure screen shows the right rear pressure at max the bag is stretched out all the way.

Going down the highway the status screen will show "high" or "low" a lot of the time with maybe 50% of the other time it will be showing "changing" Very seldom with all positions show "changing"

I can go to the manual page and either fill or dump out air from any bag I want to so I think that part is working perfect.

zzotte 05-11-2021 04:53 PM

Turbojack, if the monitor itís working then why it 100% when the coach itís leaning? Thatís the part that I donít get, something is telling that bags to deflate, itís too bad the HWH itís not on the ball. Can you get the tech from Foretravel come to you? Just a thought

Zzotte

Turbojack 05-11-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzotte (Post 5747753)
Turbojack, if the monitor itís working then why it 100% when the coach itís leaning? Thatís the part that I donít get, something is telling that bags to deflate, itís too bad the HWH itís not on the ball. Can you get the tech from Foretravel come to you? Just a thought

Zzotte

When the system is screwing up it is filling the right rear bags full of air 100% of the scale) or max air pressure the system is seeing. The left rear is at normal ride height making the coach lean to the left. What should be happening is the computer sees that the right drive is above normal ride height and should be letting air out of the bags to lower that side of the coach to normal ride height but for some reason that is not happening.

I have for over a week tried to talk to a HWH tech and all I get is I will give him the message. I want to talk to him so if I need to do some more trouble shooting to figure out what parts are bad I can get them ordered before getting to the factory to have them replace the parts. I am afraid the system will start working right again and the problem will crop up again later.

So far everyone I have talked to about the problem they have no idea what could be causing the problem or what the solution is.

zzotte 05-11-2021 06:57 PM

Wow! At this point it could be so many things, I hope you gets resolved, if not too much trouble when you finally get it fixed please post here for future reference thanks

Zzotte

2-Nickels 05-11-2021 07:58 PM

An IRV2.com commercial member is AZPete, he works for HWH and freely offers his advice and knowledge to other members.

You can contact Paul (AZPete) at pfmaddox@att.net or call him at 602-549-3638. He is a Commercial Member and has posted that his phone is always on, and if not answered, leave a message.

I saw this posted elsewhere on a HWH post, have reposted it here. I would call him about you troubles and concern!

Turbojack 05-12-2021 07:48 AM

2-Nickels

Thanks for that info. I will send him an email.

vito.a 05-12-2021 10:38 AM

It sounds like a faulty pressure sensor and/or height sensor on the left side. That's why the monitor reads 100% yet the coach leans.

Turbojack 05-17-2021 08:34 AM

I contacted Paul and he said he was not able to help me since he was not permitted to even attempt to diagnose a problem without consulting the factory tech first. So back waiting on Randy to give me a call. Starting week 3 now waiting on call back from Randy.

I have an appointment with Foretravel on 6/28 I have given them the problems that I am seeing. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what to do when I get there since I am afraid the system is going to be working correctly when I get there.