iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (
-   Class A Motorhome Discussions (
-   -   How to buy parts from parts stores for Class A MH? (

Isaac-1 12-03-2019 06:07 PM


Originally Posted by Jaypullen (Post 5059992)
Hello can anybody tell me where I can find to new rear body panels the plastic ones that hold the brake lights Thank u for your help Jason P

They are probably fiberglass, and don't exist unless you get lucky and find one in an RV junkyard like Colaws in MO, or Visone in KY. Though the turn signals themselves are likely from some other type of vehicle, same goes for headlight and turn signal bezels.

If you need new tail light housings look for the DOT certification number on them then google to see what they may fit. For example my my P32 chassis coach the tail light assemblies are from a 1991-1993 E series Ford van, but with the black rubber trim cut down, and the front headlight / turn signal assembly is from a 1991-1999 International medium 4700 / 4800 series medium duty truck. Yours is likely from something else though it is common for the RV world to use a then discontinued late model assembly that they could buy in large quantities cheap.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.