iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Hello from Massachusetts (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/hello-from-massachusetts-478550.html)

CutlassL29 02-16-2020 09:49 AM

Hello from Massachusetts

Good day everybody! Wanted to stop in to say hello and a brief introduction.
Wife Lori and I just bought a 2007 National Seabreeze 1321 with 18000 miles in November 2019. It came with a cover, a Blue Ox tow system (no toad) and several other things I can't remember right now.
The MH is in really good shape but does need some work here and there. Also some cleaning.
I've already replaced the rear sway bar bushings that were missing (with polyurethane) and repaired a bent/cracked bushing bracket. The A/C compressor clutch froze up one day while I was letting the rig sit at idle so I gotta replace that now. Clean the hazy look on the passenger window (I believe it's single pane) so I can see the side view mirror better. There's what looks like water streaking stains on the cab side windows and windshield that I'd like to get cleaned up too (worse on passenger side window that I referred to as a haze that's definitely not a fogging issue).
This is our first class A and we're excited to hit the road with it. I need practice driving it too. The rig has been covered up since December and with the crazy warm winter we've been having I could've been out practicing with the MH. I'm thinking of taking the cover off today so it's ready for practice driving on my days off.

inlineskater 02-16-2020 10:47 AM

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your new to you rig.

momdoc 02-16-2020 03:22 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rig.

You are joining a good group of folks with good info to share. Read the various threads here and ask questions as they come up or add info if you can.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!

CathedralCub 02-18-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CutlassL29 (Post 5150037)
Good day everybody! Wanted to stop in to say hello and a brief introduction.
Wife Lori and I just bought a 2007 National Seabreeze 1321 with 18000 miles in November 2019. It came with a cover, a Blue Ox tow system (no toad) and several other things I can't remember right now.
The MH is in really good shape but does need some work here and there. Also some cleaning.
I've already replaced the rear sway bar bushings that were missing (with polyurethane) and repaired a bent/cracked bushing bracket. The A/C compressor clutch froze up one day while I was letting the rig sit at idle so I gotta replace that now. Clean the hazy look on the passenger window (I believe it's single pane) so I can see the side view mirror better. There's what looks like water streaking stains on the cab side windows and windshield that I'd like to get cleaned up too (worse on passenger side window that I referred to as a haze that's definitely not a fogging issue).
This is our first class A and we're excited to hit the road with it. I need practice driving it too. The rig has been covered up since December and with the crazy warm winter we've been having I could've been out practicing with the MH. I'm thinking of taking the cover off today so it's ready for practice driving on my days off.

Definitely practice, they take some getting used to the first time!

Welcome aboard!

MSHappyCampers 02-19-2020 09:21 AM

Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined us! :dance:

Congrats on the new Seabreeze! Keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D