iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Entegra Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/)
-   -   Virtual Homecoming (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/virtual-homecoming-490695.html)

Tim Fox 06-02-2020 11:22 AM

Virtual Homecoming

I got a link from Entegra for a Virtual Homecoming. It includes info similar to what we may of gotten at the ďreal dealĒ. Problem for me is that Iím unable to read most of it. Almost looks like photos of a computer screen with a lot of reflection.
Anyone else receive this and have the same problem?

Gary.Jones 06-02-2020 12:02 PM

im

I got the notice but haven't tried to view any of the material. I'll give it a try and let you know .

Gary

wnytaxman 06-03-2020 10:35 AM

I went onto the link. No issues at all.

garysfb 06-03-2020 10:46 AM

It worked fine for me. Seemed to be several Power Point presentations, maybe it's a PP version issue?

Grower15 06-03-2020 11:01 AM

Would someone post the link so others can view the information? This assumes the material is not restricted to only those who registered for homecoming. Thank you

DebbieMH 06-03-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grower15 (Post 5289042)
Would someone post the link so others can view the information? This assumes the material is not restricted to only those who registered for homecoming. Thank you

The email from Entegra said it was for everyone who had registered and paid for 2020 Homecoming that didnít happen. I got on via my tablet and didnít really look like much I was really interested in. FYI

Tim Fox 06-03-2020 12:46 PM

Hmmm. As Gary noted, it looks like a power point presentation, but when I open any of them I still am not able to read them as they all look like too much screen glare. Oh well, probably just a rehash of something I probably learned and forgot already.

Capt. Steve 06-03-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fox (Post 5289170)
Hmmm. As Gary noted, it looks like a power point presentation, but when I open any of them I still am not able to read them as they all look like too much screen glare. Oh well, probably just a rehash of something I probably learned and forgot already.

Mine too

Tim Fox 06-05-2020 04:11 PM

From lack of responses it would seem that others did not suffer the same problem I did, or just were not interested in reading the material. Either way, I emailed Entegra a reply, and was helped out. I can now open and read all the power presentations. If anyone has similar issues, I suggest sending an email.

buddy110 06-05-2020 04:32 PM

DW got a notification, but I never did. I have no time now anyway.

Butte64 06-06-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fox (Post 5292127)
From lack of responses it would seem that others did not suffer the same problem I did, or just were not interested in reading the material. Either way, I emailed Entegra a reply, and was helped out. I can now open and read all the power presentations. If anyone has similar issues, I suggest sending an email.

Good to know there is a solution. I only looked briefly and some of them I was not interested in or had seen before so didnít know if I would have the same problem. Also I need to look at it in computer rather than iPad.