iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Fleetwood Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/)
-   -   American Coach: American Eagle (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/american-eagle-492277.html)

Big_D56 06-14-2020 01:11 PM

American Eagle
 
I have spent 2 days checking and rechecking for a tripped breaker or blown fuse. No luck. I have narrowed it down to the 12v circuit board. I have power to the circuit board but thatís where it stops. My coach is a 04. I do have a picture of the circuit board if that helps. CAN ANYONE HELP, PLEASE.

Solo_RV_Guy 06-14-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_D56 (Post 5303814)
I have spent 2 days checking and rechecking for a tripped breaker or blown fuse. No luck. I have narrowed it down to the 12v circuit board. I have power to the circuit board but thatís where it stops. My coach is a 04. I do have a picture of the circuit board if that helps. CAN ANYONE HELP, PLEASE.


Hi D, and welcome to the iRV2 forums.


What, exactly, isn't working? All 12V COACH items (lights, HVAC controls, water pump, absorption refrigerator, etc) or CHASSIS 12V (starter, dashboard gauges, headlights, etc)?

oldnavycdr 06-14-2020 02:24 PM

I have an '04 Eagle. Narrow it down for us.

Big_D56 06-14-2020 03:17 PM

No 12v lights, Water pump. Slides work. Microwave works. TVs have power to them. Seems everything that runs on 120v except a/c works. I just had circuit boards fixed for a/c but I’m assuming the control board needs 12v to operate. Correct me if I’m wrong about that.

But like I said in first post there is power to the circuit board (the one that’s under the bed).
Hope this all makes sense.

Jake21 06-14-2020 04:48 PM

American Eagle
 
So no 12v lights and water pump. And no A/Cís?

sledhead 06-14-2020 04:54 PM

No power
 
Have you checked to see if the battery shut off in the battery compartment is on also on my 2000 there are two switches down by the floor next to the pasenger seat outside wall one shuts off the coach batteries, one shuts off the chassie batteries

seawalker57 06-14-2020 04:57 PM

What do the lights on the inverter power supply show all green or some red.

Big_D56 06-14-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake21 (Post 5304131)
So no 12v lights and water pump. And no A/Cís?

Correct

Big_D56 06-14-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sledhead (Post 5304137)
Have you checked to see if the battery shut off in the battery compartment is on also on my 2000 there are two switches down by the floor next to the pasenger seat outside wall one shuts off the coach batteries, one shuts off the chassie batteries

I can not find a battery cutoff any where. Remember I have power to the circuit board. Just non after that. NO power to any fuse.

Big_D56 06-14-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seawalker57 (Post 5304143)
What do the lights on the inverter power supply show all green or some red.

There is only one light on my inverter. Right now itís blinking green.

seawalker57 06-14-2020 08:33 PM

You have not said that you are hooked up to power but I am assuming you are. i have a 03 eagle and what does your power source read. Does it show the amps correctly that you are plugged into. What does the battery charge and volts read. It may be that you need to reset your power source by unscrewing the fuses on the power source box and unplugging the cable to your monitor's. Then screw them back in and plug cable back. This at times will reset the power source. The battery cutoff should be beside the batteries just follow your cables.

Big_D56 06-15-2020 10:51 AM

I found or should I say that my RV repair guy found the switch. Of course it was right in front of me. Thanks for all the input. I hope I can help you guys out some day.

sledhead 06-15-2020 11:05 AM

Have you checked to see if you have the switches on the right side of passenger seat, when I bought my 2000 2 years ago from a widow she said she had no idea how anything worked as her husband took care of all mechanics, I tried to start it and it wouldnt start , took three days but i finally figured out both chassie and coach switches were off, turned them on and everthing worked. I found them by accident, a bank of switches just inside the door close to the floor next to the drivers seat, I would not be suprised if yours is so equiped that it might go to the circuit board that you have to interrupt power to the fuses. Just a thought.

sledhead 06-15-2020 11:07 AM

It isn the drivers seat its th passenger seat, sorry misspoke


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.