iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Fleetwood Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/)
-   -   Bounder: 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35K water pump controller location (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/2014-fleetwood-bounder-35k-water-pump-controller-location-500972.html)

FPMX519 08-07-2020 04:22 PM

2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35K water pump controller location

Does anybody have a clue where the water pump controller is in the 2014 Bounder 35K? Fleetwood told me it was in the bedroom behind a drawer on the floor next to the electric panel. Searched that area and everywhere else I imagine it could be. No luck...... Any help?

PetesMH 08-10-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FPMX519 (Post 5386222)
Does anybody have a clue where the water pump controller is in the 2014 Bounder 35K? Fleetwood told me it was in the bedroom behind a drawer on the floor next to the electric panel. Searched that area and everywhere else I imagine it could be. No luck...... Any help?

Donít have your coach, but typically water pumps donít have controllers. They go on when the switch is on and off when itís off. Beyond that there is an adjustable pressure switch built into the pump itself. What is the issue you are trying to address?

FPMX519 09-26-2020 04:05 PM

multi switch

I was looking for a 2" x 3" box about a half inch thick. All 4 water pump switches are connected to it. So you can turn the water on with one switch and off with another. I found it and replaced it but that wasn't the problem. Now I'm searching for a water pump fuse. It's not in any of the fuse boxes or the electric panel in the bedroom.

mrboyer 09-26-2020 05:57 PM

Usually the fuse is within a foot of the pump in the power wire connected to the pump.

rmueller 09-27-2020 09:06 AM

Where did you find the box, I have a 2014 Bounder and am always pissed off that they didn't put one more switch in the bay with the pump.

None of the Fleetwood engineers have ever had to winterize one of these things.

The schematics show the fuse for the water pump is on wire number 640 (if they labeled the wire) that runs to a thing labeled 'int fuse block' in the back bedroom.

Looks like the controller is near the fuse block.

Ron

FPMX519 09-28-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmueller (Post 5457426)
Where did you find the box, I have a 2014 Bounder and am always pissed off that they didn't put one more switch in the bay with the pump.

None of the Fleetwood engineers have ever had to winterize one of these things.

The schematics show the fuse for the water pump is on wire number 640 (if they labeled the wire) that runs to a thing labeled 'int fuse block' in the back bedroom.

Looks like the controller is near the fuse block.

Ron

Ron,

The Water Pump Controller (multi switch) is located behind the electrical panel in the bedroom. Access by removing the two drawers next to the electric panel. It is attached about a foot and a half above the floor on the outside wall.

Ed