iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Entegra Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/)
-   -   2021 Entegra Aspire Camera problem and SaniMarin toilet sucks (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/2021-entegra-aspire-camera-problem-and-sanimarin-toilet-sucks-506813.html)

tkocamping 09-15-2020 10:41 PM

2021 Entegra Aspire Camera problem and SaniMarin toilet sucks

I am having an issue with my camera system. When I start the coach, if the camera is not shwoing Rear camera, it will show camera is not connected and after a minute the system starts flickering off and on. The only way I have found to fix it is to stop and turn coach off. Then turn off the 12volt at the door. turn 12 volt back on, turn on Camera and make sure it is showing rear camera, then start coach.

Anyone else having this problem?
Also, how do you get the sanimarin to flush first and empty contents first time. I have had to flush up to four times to get my toilet to clear. tired of filling it with shower water to get the right amount in to flush. Suggestions?

Tim Fox 09-16-2020 03:07 AM

We just took delivery of a 21 last week and had the same problems. I had dealer adjust water volume for the toilet. Its still not as good as our 16 but better than as shipped by Entegra. We had a good delivery process, but upon start up the morning we were leaving, the camera did exactly as you described. Our tech went to the basement, drivers side and on the ceiling unplugged and plugged a control module. Took care of the problem at least for the 2 hour drive home. All still very new and we haven’t driven it since. Our dealer did a great job, but I was very disappointed in the way Entegra let our Anthem leave the factory.

brobox 09-16-2020 05:04 AM

Here is the adjustment for the toilet that you will need. https://www.irv2.com/forums/f278/pro...ly-501510.html

brobox 09-16-2020 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fox (Post 5442347)
We just took delivery of a 21 last week and had the same problems. I had dealer adjust water volume for the toilet. Its still not as good as our 16 but better than as shipped by Entegra. We had a good delivery process, but upon start up the morning we were leaving, the camera did exactly as you described. Our tech went to the basement, drivers side and on the ceiling unplugged and plugged a control module. Took care of the problem at least for the 2 hour drive home. All still very new and we haven’t driven it since. Our dealer did a great job, but I was very disappointed in the way Entegra let our Anthem leave the factory.

Very surprising, Ted Cook was on the phone with production while at my coach on the Winegard and toilet programming. Was yours built after my Aug 5th delivery? Anything before that they were notified. Entegra does check the post and I hope this will get over to production. NO reason a new coach owner should be taking delivery of known programming that needs to be addressed. Here is another 21 owner that does not know the problem or fix, a month and 1/2 after my coach was delivered.

Also agree the Sanimarin is below standard for RV use. It is hard to push solid waste to an RV holding tank that is twice the distance of a marine holding tank in most cases, with very limited water. That's taking "going green" a little too far. It's also taking twice as much water for the additional flushes to make the Sanimarin work

buddy110 09-16-2020 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brobox (Post 5442381)
Very surprising, Ted Cook was on the phone with production while at my coach on the Winegard and toilet programming. Was yours built after my Aug 5th delivery? Anything before that they were notified. Entegra does check the post and I hope this will get over to production. NO reason a new coach owner should be taking delivery of known programming that needs to be addressed. Here is another 21 owner that does not know the problem or fix, a month and 1/2 after my coach was delivered.

Agreed. Ted assured me that both the toilet and VT issues you had would be addressed before my coach left Middlebury

Tim Fox 09-16-2020 05:28 AM

Getting off track from OP, but our VT was corrected by our dealer after I made mention of Chucks issue. Toilet was bumped up on volume of water by our dealer, but still seems lacking in comparison. Chuck, I believe ours was built just after yours, but your issues hadn’t come up before ours was done. Mine spent a few weeks getting paint and interior work straightened out.

brobox 09-16-2020 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Fox (Post 5442390)
Getting off track from OP, but our VT was corrected by our dealer after I made mention of Chucks issue. Toilet was bumped up on volume of water by our dealer, but still seems lacking in comparison. Chuck, I believe ours was built just after yours, but your issues hadnít come up before ours was done. Mine spent a few weeks getting paint and interior work straightened out.

At least some dealers are being made aware of the problem for correction. However the OP's dealer was not, unless his delivery was before 8/5. The dealer chain needs to be brought up to date or more post like this are going to be made or worse, campfire talk.

Hayman 09-17-2020 06:34 AM

Tim, RVONE ?

Tim Fox 09-17-2020 02:35 PM

Yes. Bought in Orlando and planned delivery there until everything shut down. Took delivery in Buffalo, which is just 1 1/2 hours away for us.