iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   iRV2.com General Discussion (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/)
-   -   Continue 2 Camp (C2C) ??? (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/continue-2-camp-c2c-519984.html)

Slhammer33 01-01-2021 12:59 AM

Continue 2 Camp (C2C) ???

C2C Guarantee? Anyone?
I don't know if this is the right thread place to post this but I am curious if anyone has heard of.....
C2C Guarantee (Continue 2 Camp Guarantee) through Camping World, Richmond, Indiana?

If you have heard of it or know the terms, please share with me!
THANK YOU!

R.Wold 01-01-2021 02:42 AM

Ain’t never heard of it but it seems like a good enough motto. Maybe even a New Years Res-o-lution for 2 0 2 1 !

Happy New Year Y’all and keep on campin:thumb:

C2C Indeed!

Vibeman 01-01-2021 05:02 AM

It might be similar to the General RV "Keep You Camping" program where if you have a problem with certain systems they consider "camping critical" they will give you priority for service. We gave it a test last summer when our slide quit working. We just drove in to the dealership with no appointment and they immediately put a tech and later on a second one, on our coach. They worked on it for 4-5 hours straight before they finally found the problem. It was a corroded wire inside a wrapped wire harness under the chassis. Kudos to General RV of Clarkston Michigan, we bought our coach there and have been very pleased with this dealership.

Gary RVRoamer 01-01-2021 08:30 AM

Never heard of it and can't find any info on the CW Richmond website. "C2C" is usually associated with the Coast-to-Coast membership camping program.

Slhammer33 01-01-2021 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've attached a picture is the sign that's in the service dept at that location but I can't make it out clear enough. I need a better shot of it but it's an hour and a half away.

Old-Biscuit 01-01-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slhammer33 (Post 5579789)
I've attached a picture is the sign that's in the service dept at that location but I can't make it out clear enough. I need a better shot of it but it's an hour and a half away.

Well Call them...phone is right at your finger tips

It sounds like a service program at that CW location.

Slhammer33 01-01-2021 01:24 PM

I know, that's the problem. We just picked up our new camper from being serviced for a leak in the slide out at that location after they had it for 4 months! They never offered anything to us about this and I only saw this when we picked it up. That's why I wondered if anyone had ever heard of this program or used it. They'll give me the run around if I call them cause they have for 4 months on everything thing else. I just wanted to know if anyone's personal opinion or experience. And... The website nor any Google search brings up any info on it!

mrboyer 01-01-2021 01:51 PM

Continue 2 Camp (C2C) ???

That location was Tom Raper RV, but it was bought out by Camping World. Of course it is not the same as it was probably 15 years ago. Back then Tom Raper would put on a rally at the fairgrounds that was adjacent to his facility. Nominal cost to campers that included electric, meals and entertainment. I remember Debbie Boon and Brenda Lee being some of the entertainment. After the show, Brenda sat at a table in the back of the auditorium to sign anything you wanted or just talked. She was there for 2 hours following the show. Debbie was filling in as a member of a trio,The Cordettes. She knew all the songs and didn’t use anything written. Some of their songs were Mr Sandman and Lollipop. They also did the Sunday church service.

Dutch Star Don 01-01-2021 01:57 PM

Your photo looks like something you see of Bigfoot, just not enough to recognize. :facepalm:

twogypsies 01-01-2021 02:47 PM

Wow! A new RV and they kept it 4 months for repair? I hope you can get a monetary refund. Tell them you had planned to go to Florida during those 4 months!!

Slhammer33 01-02-2021 02:16 PM

Yeah, like that will happen! NOT! They don't care what our plans were or are. That's why I want to know about the poster they have hung up. I WISH I would have gotten a better pic of it.

Slhammer33 01-02-2021 02:19 PM

Yeah, I know. That's why I ask for help!

Slhammer33 01-02-2021 02:21 PM

I know it used to be a Tom Raper. What does that have anything to do with the poster and the Debbie Boone comparison? Just asking... ��

mrboyer 01-02-2021 03:43 PM

The statement was that the Camping World in Richmond, Indiana could not be found. Thought that maybe knowing that it had been Tom Raper RV would pinpoint the location. The rest may not be relevant, but just shows that some on the forum do not have common curtesy.