iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Travel Supreme Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f274/)
-   -   Bracing (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f274/bracing-524546.html)

Griffin379 02-10-2021 07:39 PM

Bracing
 
What specific models of the Travel Supreme Select needed the windshield hoop and additional x bracing? Was it specific to a certain Spartan chassis? any specific year?

Thanks

rhusak 02-10-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin379 (Post 5631188)
What specific models of the Travel Supreme Select needed the windshield hoop and additional x bracing? Was it specific to a certain Spartan chassis? any specific year?

Thanks

Hi..
The ones (any model of the TS not only selects) that are longer than 40 feet are the ones that can have the issues.. And not all need both hoop and x bracing.. some only x bracing..
I have a 04 40 foot and it has never had the issues.... BTW TS isn't the only builder that can have the issues..
Good Luck..
Ron

Airboss68 02-13-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhusak (Post 5631220)
Hi..
. BTW TS isn't the only builder that can have the issues..
Good Luck..
Ron

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/win...ut-520618.html

LittleEddie 02-15-2021 03:59 PM

2008 45' RB24 Select - Problem Frame Flex
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin379 (Post 5631188)
What specific models of the Travel Supreme Select needed the windshield hoop and additional x bracing? Was it specific to a certain Spartan chassis? any specific year?

Thanks

My 45' 2008 (mfgd 11/2007)Spartan K3 chassis has had major frame flex issues. 2x reinforced the frame, Halo repair and the window is still breaking.

Airboss68 02-16-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleEddie (Post 5637428)
My 45' 2008 (mfgd 11/2007)Spartan K3 chassis has had major frame flex issues. 2x reinforced the frame, Halo repair and the window is still breaking.

Is the windshield breaking or a window?

What do you mean by 2x reinforced the frame?

Who did the reinforcing of the frame and halo?

Who did you get your replacement windshields from?

Who installed the windshields?

Under what conditions did the windshields break (ie driving, stationary, leveling) ?

DA_BUS 08-16-2021 10:04 PM

A lot of times it has to do with the way the previous owner treated the coach....did they keep it on flat land OR did they park and drive on a lot of unlevel ground...care needs to be used with big coaches to avoid twisting of the "bread box".


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.