iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (
-   Alpine Coach Owner's Forum (
-   -   Wheel grommets (

Ted III 05-22-2009 04:36 PM

Wheel grommets
When we got our coach the rear wheels had rubber grommets in them to keep the valve stem from hitting the outer surfaces due to centrifigual force. I have lost one of them and I have no idea what they are called and no idea where to get them. Most people I spoke with are clueless as to what I am taking about. Anybody help?

powerboatr 05-22-2009 05:10 PM

RealWheels Truck Parts and Accessories
this place lists the round ones, mine are a trapezoidal type pattern ???

BernieS 05-23-2009 06:21 PM

Ted, I purchased mine from Les Schwab in Yakima, several years ago.

02' Alpine

Dave Fernandez 05-24-2009 03:35 PM

Hello Ted: :greetings10:

They can be purchased from Alcoa. They are called Valve Stem Extension Stabilizers. The link is to the Alcoa Wheel Accessory Catalog. They start on page 10.

Ted III 05-24-2009 05:03 PM

Thanks everyone for the info. Now I know what the are called and where to but them.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.