Powerlift Slim Rack Overhead Bunk not working properly
I've searched forum but not able to find an answer to my current situation. I can go on about how the manufacturer has not been able to get me a clear answer, etc, etc.
Coming here as it looks like it is full of very experienced and knowledgeable people.
Ok, own a 2019 Coachmen Mirada 35BH.
Front powered overhead bunk not moving up/down properly.
- if you push on the up or down buttons, a single red "fault code", single green (bunk lift movement) light blinks (1 time each).
- set stops required.
attempts at fixing:
I read through the manuals and followed the procedure to remove the panel, then set stops
- I held down the "stops/clear fault" button until front panel lights and got to the solid on red light, blinking green.
- I proceed to set UP stop.
- when I go to set stops, the press of the UP or DOWN buttons both only move the bunk up/down a couple inches at a time before stopping on their own.
- I have to repress the up or down buttons to get the bunk to move all the way through its travel.
I believe this is the crux of the problem, the pressing of the up or down buttons needs to be re-repressed multiple times.
I call it "limp mode", not sure how to get around it as it is probably what restricts the system from setting stops.
Coachmen sent me a replacement control module thinking that may be the issue. that did not work.
Asking if someone in this forum has seen the mechanism go to this "Limp Mode" and how you got it cleared.
the unit is a Powergear. lippert owned i suppose, and similar to what you guys are referring to, but it is a push button panel.
Link to my drive for manuals I've been collecting.
also added 2 videos to the google drive to show what's happening.
"Emergency Jog" mode
First instance I've seen where the situation I am encountering is actually mentioned with a description! ("Emergency Jog" mode).
that is what the unit is doing right now.
guess it's time to search with more detail.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.