iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Newmar Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   RV dealers yes there is a difference. (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f103/rv-dealers-yes-there-is-a-difference-535071.html)

WILDEBILL308 05-01-2021 07:37 PM

RV dealers yes there is a difference.

NIRVC is holding a customer appreciation rally at Texas Motor Speedway. Lots of food fun and a chance to watch a F-1 race from one of the luxury sweets.
How many outher dealers can remember your name?
This was just a little side fun.
https://www.facebook.com/nirvc.corp/...90667619563942
Bill

Dutch Star Don 05-02-2021 04:48 PM

Our dealer is pretty good, Tom Lindstrom. Other than Covid year(s) he has a local rally where he provides breakfast each morning, dinner and entertainment one night. Everyone gets a goodie bag and wine. He also puts on a corn hole tournament with a cash prize. It's a nice event.

Ann n Gene 05-03-2021 09:36 PM

NIRVC was over the top with this one, 4 or 5 nights parking with 50 amp and water, all meals furnished, many activities in the Speedway Club on the 8th and 9th floors then dinner and the race in the suites right on the start-finish line! This one will be hard to top for sure, huge thanks to NIRVC, Heather, Chuck, Brett and many other NIRVC employees for rolling out the Red Carpet.

DNies 05-03-2021 10:58 PM

+1 for NIRVC - great bunch of people who really seem to care about their customers!

LWBAZ 05-05-2021 12:32 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If there are two more genuine people on this earth than Brett Davis and Angie Morell, I have yet to meet them.

I could easily add numerous other NIRVC team members to that list, but I'm sure you get the idea. A first-class organization run by really great people.

mbrooking 05-05-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LWBAZ (Post 5739237)
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If there are two more genuine people on this earth than Brett Davis and Angie Morell, I have yet to meet them.

I could easily add numerous other NIRVC team members to that list, but I'm sure you get the idea. A first-class organization run by really great people.

Where's that like button?

Oh, there it is....:thumb:

purrin along 05-06-2021 08:33 PM

So far so good With NIRVC Atlanta.Just waiting on some tile replacement on a coach we purchased from them.

24D 05-07-2021 06:59 PM

Another one for NIRVC!!! I had put down a deposit with another, a tricked out DS 4369., their ads say a they are a really large dealer. I am so excited and wanted to put solar, tire bands , asked about the TIre pressure sensors for the toad, and a pressure hose and got very little to no real help. They wouldn’t walk the few hundred feet to the coach to look at the chassis connecting fitting for the hose( which is why they said they couldn’t help me with a hose for my DS.). I in a few hours figuring the manger that didn’t help was just having a bad day, so I went back. He was going to be out for a few minutes and would call me while I was there, after a three. hours with no call enough was enough.
I went in and asked to speak to the GM, he was someplace else. Then I saw a sales Mgr and expressed my disappointment and shared that I never wanted to come back there again. I asked for their owner’s name, phone and email; nope I was told he had people to take care of stuff like that. I did get my deposit back after they continually strung it out for a few days of maybe and just further confirmed my feelings.
I saw where Brett had responded to a post here and in the signature was his email and cell number. It was Sat night, I wrote him about how impressed I was with his forum responses . In 15 minutes I had an email back and through about 4 emails about solar, tire bands and toads I never mentioned about my really wanting a DS. Then I shared that with him and he connected me with Angie, WOW!!!!! She is what she says on YouTube. As busy as she must be, she usually answers her phone and if not, is quickly back.
In my opinion, NIRVC IS THE STANDARD BY WHICH ALL SHOULD BE JUDGED. If you want personal attention by people who really care, call or email Brett. What other dealer in any expensive, high end product happily provides the CEO’s personal email and number and he responds! Brett has set the standard for the way it should be, in my opinion.
An unpaid testimonial written to report my fabulous experience with NIRVC, happy trails to all....

mbrooking 05-07-2021 07:15 PM

Man, 24D, I had to read that twice... at first I thought your bad experience was with NIRVC and then you got to Brett, but then realized that that was a different dealer. While reading, I thought that doesn't sound like NIRVC...
Yes, they are a different dealer for sure. We have loved our dealings with them with our Mountain Aire.

24D 05-08-2021 06:28 AM

Confusion, I hope not

Brett and Tammy are the best I have ever dealt with in my 74 years. If only other businesses had the caring and personal response of NIRVC, all of our lives would be better.
The OTHER dealership( NOT NIRVC) has a few BBB complaints as well, though they are not a member.

JUST TO BE VERY SURE THE POINT IS MADE: all dealers aren’t the same, not even close. My experience and seemingly everyone else that has the opportunity to do business with NIRVC has glowing experiences and my personal experience with another “ very large dealership” was not so glowing.
In this market to make it difficult to get service, help with a new coach, and a way to get a deposit back on a stock coach when things become uncomfortable, is unacceptable.
For the GM/Owner to hide behind a frontline of employees is also unacceptable in my view. There is another thing to consider as well, I have experienced a situation with my 24D that the selling dealer gives you much better service than a non-selling dealer. With that in mind, would you rather buy from a dealer that has 5 outlets across the country or one local dealer who probably won’t be close to where you are traveling? From my View experience this is a very real consideration. I heard multiple times, where did you buy it, Oh, we will get you in but it will be months. I believe that should be a very real consideration. We are buying very complicated machines and they will break, usually on the road, service is a very real consideration, in my view. Would you rather have committed ( you bought from them) help in one place or across the country? Then you throw in the communication and commitment of Brett and his team; I can’t imagine buying anywhere else, I would not. I have written this to help my fellow RVers with sharing my experience as it relates to someone else’s thread. In this forum, I know very little about the intricacies of these machines and can offer little help but on this subject I can only hope my experience and resultant thoughts can help someone else.
Thank you for all the help this forum has given me.

GW4607 05-08-2021 03:00 PM

Sure glad the DSDP 4369 we have on order is through NIRVC out of Lewisville TX.

WILDEBILL308 05-08-2021 06:56 PM

24D, What is the status on your new coach? :thumb:
Bill

WILDEBILL308 05-08-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GW4607 (Post 5743284)
Sure glad the DSDP 4369 we have on order is through NIRVC out of Lewisville TX.

Are you excited yet?:thumb:
When you do your walk through you can take as long as you need. Plan on spending a couple days in your new coach at the dealership. You will have people eager to explain everything and answer any questions.
Bill

DNies 05-08-2021 07:21 PM

Our DSDP 4081 is coming via NIRVC, Lewisville, TX as well. We plan to stay ther at least a couple of days to go through everything. As a dealer, so far, they've been great!