iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   RV Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Does not update changes to mobile device (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f287/does-not-update-changes-to-mobile-device-541958.html)

bcobb256 06-20-2021 07:44 AM

Does not update changes to mobile device
 
Helllo all,
When I open my mobile device ( IOS ) it does not update the trip changes I have made. I have logged out and back in with no changes.
Any help on this would be great.
One other thing. What does the yello bull dozer mean? I thought snow plow.

BigBillSD 06-20-2021 09:13 AM

I just checked mine to see if an edit I made on the web is showing on my iPhone today. Its there, I do not see a way to force the app on the iphone to resync up. We've been using iPhones for about 2 years now. I find them way more problematic than my Androids ever were. I have found that turning off the iPhone and then back on fixes lots of issues for a while. But then they come back. Give that a try. -Bill

bcobb256 06-21-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBillSD (Post 5798703)
I just checked mine to see if an edit I made on the web is showing on my iPhone today. Its there, I do not see a way to force the app on the iphone to resync up. We've been using iPhones for about 2 years now. I find them way more problematic than my Androids ever were. I have found that turning off the iPhone and then back on fixes lots of issues for a while. But then they come back. Give that a try. -Bill

I have tried that before but will again. Thanks for the suggestion.
Brad

pbucha 06-21-2021 06:27 AM

Also try simply signing out of the RV LIFE app and back in again. Don't recall a yellow bulldozer anywhere in the app.

USMCRET 06-22-2021 03:08 AM

I encountered the same or similar issue once a few weeks ago. There were no effective suggestions from this board and nothing I tried would rectify it. If it occurred more frequently, I would relegate the app to the junk drawer. Fortunately, it hasn’t duplicated itself since then.

BigBillSD 06-22-2021 07:17 AM

The RVTW Icon Key doesn't include a BullDozer. But I believe I have seen one in the past and assumed is was road construction. Not sure how they would know that though. -Bill


PS. The next time you see it do a screen shot and post it. On newer iPhones you press the top two buttons (one on each side) so save a screen shot.

Mr.Goodbar 06-23-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcobb256 (Post 5798576)
Helllo all,
When I open my mobile device ( IOS ) it does not update the trip changes I have made. I have logged out and back in with no changes.
Any help on this would be great.
One other thing. What does the yello bull dozer mean? I thought snow plow.

They push the updates to the RV Life app several times per day, but you can force the trip updates to the RV Life app by pulling down on the Trip Wizard page in the app.

BigBillSD 06-25-2021 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Goodbar (Post 5802979)
They push the updates to the RV Life app several times per day, but you can force the trip updates to the RV Life app by pulling down on the Trip Wizard page in the app.


Nice! :bow: Things we would never know unless we ask. I guess that's why mine appeared to work, I didn't look till the next day. -Bill


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.