iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Class C Motorhome Discussions (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f87/)
-   -   2022 Entegra Odyssey 30Z (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f87/2022-entegra-odyssey-30z-547752.html)

Supernova66 07-31-2021 11:11 AM

2022 Entegra Odyssey 30Z

I'm not a big poster but I just needed to share this experience.

I picked up a new 2022 Entegra Odyssey 30Z yesterday from a dealer about 300 miles from my home. Fit and finish was very good. My biggest surprise was on the drive home.

Entegra really did wonders to the suspension on this coach. It drives like it is on rails with almost zero body lean around corners. The coach floats over bumps and was extremely quiet inside when rolling down the grooved freeway so common in SOCA.

Extremely happy new owner!:thumb:

GABob 07-31-2021 03:32 PM

Congratulations! We’ve had our 31L for 3 years now and just love it. No real problems to speak of.

Winterbagoal 07-31-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernova66 (Post 5854577)

I picked up a new 2022 Entegra Odyssey 30Z yesterday from a dealer about 300 miles from my home. Fit and finish was very good. My biggest surprise was on the drive home.

Entegra really did wonders to the suspension on this coach. It drives like it is on rails with almost zero body lean around corners. The coach floats over bumps and was extremely quiet inside when rolling down the grooved freeway so common in SOCA.

One write up says they added Hellwig helper srpings to it. Don't worry, they're included in the price. :D

Supernova66 07-31-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterbagoal (Post 5854987)
One write up says they added Hellwig helper srpings to it. Don't worry, they're included in the price. :D

Isn't everything?? :cool:

Seriously though, best riding coach I have had.

nodine 08-02-2021 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernova66 (Post 5854577)

I don't think it was all Entegra. We have basically the same chassis, 2021 E450 under a 2022 Quantum JM31, and although we did expect it to ride better than our 2006 Monaco Diplomat, we were surprised at how nice it handles and with almost no body roll. It does have the MORryde. We were planning on doing several upgrades to the chassis to improve handling but after driving it for over a 1000 miles we have decided to do zero mods to the chassis. The 7.3 engine is quieter than the V10 but we were able to significantly improve on that by adding Kilmat to the floor. Ford ships the chassis barebones and what you get with seats and floor insulation all depends on the manufacturer. Entegra may do a better job on that than Thor. We almost went with an Entegra but the wife was hung up on having a washer/dryer and that is why we ended up with what we have. The doghouse is already well insulated from Ford on the 2021 chassis.