iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Tiffin Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f106/)
-   -   Where is vaccum cean out? (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f106/where-is-vaccum-cean-out-554400.html)

pameridan04 09-18-2021 08:25 AM

Where is vaccum cean out?

Hi Guys: On my maiden voyage with the new MH for 6 days. My wife is vacuuming constantly. Weird, on my 32 SA the Vacuum turned on automatically when you plugged in the hose to the house outlet. On the 33 AA I have to manual turn on the switch from bay?

I give up where or where is the clean out bag for the vacuum? Yes I read the manual but can not find it. It is not near the switch, so where the heck is it?

JCP

RightUR 09-18-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pameridan04 (Post 5918179)
Hi Guys: On my maiden voyage with the new MH for 6 days. My wife is vacuuming constantly. Weird, on my 32 SA the Vacuum turned on automatically when you plugged in the hose to the house outlet. On the 33 AA I have to manual turn on the switch from bay?

I give up where or where is the clean out bag for the vacuum? Yes I read the manual but can not find it. It is not near the switch, so where the heck is it?

JCP

What brand is your vacuum? what model? could you post a pic?
Mine is a Red box in the basement, it's is a Rectangular "box type" in shape. on one extremity it has a Lid which you just pull off and then you see the Bag inside.
I hope this is what you were asking. If it wasn't, just post the model and we'll run a Google search.

pameridan04 09-18-2021 10:01 AM

RightuR:

You are absolutely right. I looked at that connection 5 times. The door from the vacuum next to the switch actually pulls off and the bag is behind it. No where and I do me no where does it tell you that...LOL

One problem solved now on to the next.

Jim P

RightUR 09-18-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pameridan04 (Post 5918281)
RightuR:

You are absolutely right. I looked at that connection 5 times. The door from the vacuum next to the switch actually pulls off and the bag is behind it. No where and I do me no where does it tell you that...LOL

One problem solved now on to the next.

Jim P

Glad all is well. One is glad to be of service. :wavey:

jkorn 09-19-2021 12:44 PM

Weird, on my 32 SA the Vacuum turned on automatically when you plugged in the hose to the house outlet. On the 33 AA I have to manual turn on the switch from bay?

JCP[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe it does not turn on from inserting hose. Id double check wiring. Jeff

RightUR 09-19-2021 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkorn (Post 5919611)
Weird, on my 32 SA the Vacuum turned on automatically when you plugged in the hose to the house outlet. On the 33 AA I have to manual turn on the switch from bay?

JCP

Hard to believe it does not turn on from inserting hose. Id double check wiring. Jeff[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't know much about your rig. On mine I plug the hose in (1/2 in from the floor) and then there's a switch right next to it.

garykk 09-22-2021 07:41 AM

Your vacuum should turn on when the hose is plugged in. Your dealer missed that one on the PDI.