iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Cummins Engines (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f123/)
-   -   New logon setup for QuickServe... (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f123/new-logon-setup-for-quickserve-573190.html)

nehog 03-10-2022 02:07 PM

New logon setup for QuickServe...

From Cummins:

Cummins is undergoing a change to our security structure moving to Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform which will help:
Improve Security
Allow Single Sign-on across onboarded applications
Improved System Uptime

There will be a user update process required, where selected users will need to setup a New Username, valid Email Address and a New Password.
You will be routed through the User Reclaim process upon login to QuickServe Online starting on or after:
March 13th, 2022
On or after this date you will automatically be routed through a series of on-screen prompts to complete a User Reclaim process when you login to QuickServe Online. Step-by-step instructions can be downloaded here .
If there are any issues during the Reclaim process, please contact Cummins Care at
care.cummins.com -or- 1-800-CUMMINS.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE NEW PROCESS

Scepter40 03-10-2022 07:41 PM

I received the same email today. We’ll see how the transition goes.

Fefanatic 03-23-2022 07:49 AM

This is the 23rd and so far I haven't seen any changes. I helped register a buddy last night and it was the same. Has there been a delay in the switch?

Scepter40 03-23-2022 08:59 AM

I just tried it and they made me redo my username and will send me an email for further instructions.

EDIT: Got through the new registration instructions. Had to put some new security questions in and agree and then viola! I also had to put the ESN back in for my motors. Parts website seems easier to deal with. You can click the star next to your ESN and it will only show you parts for that ESN, which is nice.

jacwjames 03-23-2022 09:27 AM

I've logged in several times over the last month. Yesterday I was able to login using the same user name and password but the screen that came up was different. But when I went to the parts or service page everything was the same. But the Parts page did have an update
PARTS.CUMMINS.COM IS READY!

Globally, the first locations will begin migrating on March 2, 2022

US and Canada will begin migrating on April 13, 2022

Training can be found in Contact Us in parts.cummins.com

For updates on the migration, visit our News page

So I guess we'll see what happens on April 13!!!

nehog 03-30-2022 02:03 PM

Just upgraded my account. Of course it did forget my ESN. And of course I didn't have it written down. Fortunately I did find it in a five year old email (that's why I never delete emails!)

So far everything seems almost the same to me. But I've only used the site a couple of times to look up the ambient air temp sender, which after testing I decided is not the problem!

nehog 04-08-2022 07:21 AM

Just got another email reminder from Cummins. If you have already upgraded your account, then you can ignore this latest email--you should be good to go.

tmw188 05-14-2022 07:04 AM

New logon setup for QuickServe...

1 Attachment(s)
Does the app not work anymore? I signed up on the app back in Aug of 21 but now itís not working.Attachment 365439

tmw188 05-14-2022 07:58 AM

Has anyone noticed that the topics are showing a gray screen if thereís a photo attached it does not show the photo on the opening page of the topic?

jacwjames 05-14-2022 10:07 AM

The site must be down, I can't log in either.

153stars 05-14-2022 05:41 PM

Just to add anyone decides to finally sing up you need to add something to company name even though it doesn't highlight needed field , it won't let you proceed. I kept changing ph# punctuation and country code ect.. every possible way "twice" thinking it was the issue.

tmw188 05-14-2022 06:03 PM

Company name?

nehog 05-15-2022 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw188 (Post 6180808)
Does the app not work anymore? I signed up on the app back in Aug of 21 but now itís not working.Attachment 365439

I think you need to go to the main site, re-register and get a new user-id and password. Then enter that new information into your app on the phone. You may have to clear data and cache on the app too to force it to use the new user-id.

nehog 05-15-2022 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 153stars (Post 6181384)
Just to add anyone decides to finally sing up you need to add something to company name even though it doesn't highlight needed field , it won't let you proceed. I kept changing ph# punctuation and country code ect.. every possible way "twice" thinking it was the issue.

Odd, for a personal account you should not need a company name. I did not get a request for it when I re-did my information. However, they may have changed that.

Honestly when faced with that I either put in my name as the company name, or enter my holding company's name. Kind of a waste of time, however! :D