iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   New/Old Member Back Again (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/new-old-member-back-again-66893.html)

Diane and Danny 04-24-2010 06:36 AM

New/Old Member Back Again

Good Morning Everyone. I'm back again. I originally joined in 2001, I think, but have been away for awhile. Was posting from North Alabama in the Huntsville/Guntersville Area. When I originally joined, we were living in our 5th wheel at a resort in Guntersville, AL. Had to re-register because all my information is on my desktop computer which is now packed in storage.

Life for us has changed drastically. Dan retired from the police department and is now working through a contractor still doing latent fingerprints. We have added a new member to the family, Lady Kara. She is a five year old yellow lab who has been a life saver for me.

It looks like we may be going back to living full-time in an RV. We sold our Avion so will be looking for a new fiver. Considering a Mobile Suites and Newmar. Will let you know who wins the toss.

Bye for now.

Diane

John H... 04-24-2010 07:06 AM

Diane, Welcome back, again. It all sounds good to me. Good luck, John H...

Hitchhiker 04-24-2010 07:35 AM

Welcome back Dianne, glad you're back.

I've merged your old username "Dianne & Denny" into the new one you opened so it reflects your other 9 posts and your original join date of Jan 2001. Our rules allow only one account per member. If you'd like to have the old name back let us know and we can do that too.

historyljc 04-24-2010 09:44 PM

Welcome back Diane,
You live in a beautiful part of the state. Keep us informed on you happenings and travels.

desertrv 04-24-2010 11:14 PM

Welcome. How is the catfish at Greenbriers?

Diane and Danny 04-25-2010 06:42 AM

Thank you for the Welcome

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Richard, if you could change the name to "Diane and Danny", I would appreciate. Since we will be married for 37 years on May 5th, I've gotten use to calling him Danny, not Denny :laugh:.

It is great to be back. I have missed this group. I had such a good time with everyone when I joined you in Nashville for the day at the Rally.

I understand that the catfish is excellent at Greenbriers. I have never had it personally but have heard the praise for the 26 years we were there. You may not know this but there are two Greenbriers; the original is still open and the newer one on I565 as in go East from I65. Both do a landmark business I've been told.

Will close for now as I need to check on family and friends in Alabama. They got beat up pretty bad yesterday according to the Weather Channel. I hope none of you have to encounter that same weather system today or tomorrow.

Diane, Danny & Lady Kara

Hitchhiker 04-25-2010 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diane and Danny (Post 631669)
Richard, if you could change the name to "Diane and Danny", I would appreciate.

Done. :wavey:

Lynnvt 04-26-2010 08:36 AM

Welcome back Diane! Sounds like things are going pretty well for you. Perhaps we will meet again in the future. I am retiring at the end of June so there will be more wandering in our future.

Diane and Danny 04-27-2010 06:12 AM

Great to hear from you, Lynn. I have had so many computer problems that I lost a great many contact email addresses. We will definately look forward to getting together again soon after you retire.