iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Forum Concerns (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   New user record! (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/new-user-record-68404.html)

DriVer 07-10-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArnolds (Post 1238571)
Contrats to the 925 for making this happen :thumb:

I must have forgotten to put a 1 in front of that number ??? :rolleyes:

Route 66 07-10-2012 11:06 AM

The quoted post with 925 was 2 years ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriVer (Post 1238705)
I must have forgotten to put a 1 in front of that number ??? :rolleyes:


DriVer 07-10-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by route 66 (Post 1238706)
the quoted post with 925 was 2 years ago.

... ;)

TheArnolds 07-10-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Route 66 (Post 1238706)
The quoted post with 925 was 2 years ago.

My bad :flowers:

DriVer 07-10-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArnolds (Post 1238734)
My bad :flowers:

No BIG deal! I dumped a bunch of groceries into a total strangers shopping buggy yesterday. :eek:

Mr.Cleane 07-15-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriVer (Post 1238739)
No BIG deal! I dumped a bunch of groceries into a total strangers shopping buggy yesterday. :eek:

Well heck, I went off and left a full bag at a Walmart checkout stand yesterday and now they are going to have to go back and view the cameras tomorrow to verify it because it looks like somebody else got them. I know I didn't...lol

Route 66 07-16-2012 04:48 AM

2000!
 
Most users ever online was 2,000, Yesterday at 10:13 PM.:dance::thumb::goodjob::Thanx::clap:

TheArnolds 07-16-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Route 66
Most users ever online was 2,000, Yesterday at 10:13 PM.:dance::thumb::goodjob::Thanx::clap:

Sorry I could not be one of the 2000, I was playing golf :-)

NLOVNIT 07-16-2012 06:56 PM

Must be the heat. Too hot to RV & enjoy the outdoors so everyone is inside their A/C'd RV's online.

Lori-

DriVer 07-24-2012 07:36 PM

Most users ever online was 2,000, 07/1/6/12 at 10:13 PM. .... :thumb:

"I admire the enthusiasm !"

Bigd9 07-26-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Most users ever online was 2,000, Yesterday at 10:13 PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArnolds (Post 1244908)
Sorry I could not be one of the 2000, I was playing golf :-)


At 10:30 PM? Are your balls illuminated?:angel::D (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)


https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/im...GB-73Hki5QcewA

TheArnolds 07-27-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigd9 (Post 1256845)
At 10:30 PM? Are your balls illuminated?:angel::D (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)


https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/im...GB-73Hki5QcewA

Yes...I was on the 19th :whistling:

Route 66 09-04-2012 05:22 AM

Most users ever online was 2,035, Yesterday at 09:57 PM.

whem2fish 09-04-2012 05:31 AM

This site is the best


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.