Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #1

Wall mounted Washer/Dryer in 2014 Coachmen Mirada 29ds

A month ago we purchased a 2014 Coachmen Mirada 29ds, a good size for family of 4, one problem though, no way to install a washer and dryer in that thing. Searching the internet up and down, I took the risk on Korean Daweeo Wall Mounted Washer/Dryer, yes you read that correctly, wall mounted washer and dryer. Eventually it did work and it worked beautifully, we still did not make any trips but we tried a small load and it did work, washing cycle as short as 14 minutes and drying as short of 55 minutes if I remember correctly. It it a vent-less washer and dryer.

The cost was high but that was a hard line for my wife given that we have two active kids. So it had to happen no matter what I think of it . The washer was imported from Korea using eBay for $640, $65 for extended 3 years warranty (through eBay), $120 step up to 220v device with built in surge protector and $ 30 fittings from Lowes. Total ~ $ 855.

The washer has touch screen, menu in Korean but was easy to translate to English using google translate. If you are interested or have a question, please let me know, I did a lot of research to get this working and if someone is facing the same problem, I will be glad to help.

I am not affiliated with any company or seller. I came to this forum asking for help in another thread regarding our slide and I thought I will give back since I learned so much from this forum while we were researching and learning about RV life. Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Washer dryer.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	264849   Click image for larger version

Name:	menu in english.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	264850  

hkhadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #2

This is the video that we watched when I was researching for a solution.

and this is the second video that made us beleive that we can do it. The washer in the second video is an older model that does not have the drying function.

hkhadra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ada, coachmen, mirada