Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA)
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-01-2008, 04:05 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Anyone planning on attending the St Paul Convention in July.

Wife and I are thinking about it. Obviously gas prices are adding to this thinking.

If so, has anyone been to one in St Paul before. It's being held at the State Fairgrounds and wandering how the parking will be.
Bob (WA0MQE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2008, 04:05 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Anyone planning on attending the St Paul Convention in July.

Wife and I are thinking about it. Obviously gas prices are adding to this thinking.

If so, has anyone been to one in St Paul before. It's being held at the State Fairgrounds and wandering how the parking will be.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:24 AM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone planning on attending the St Paul Convention in July. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We are planning to be there. Look for me hanging around the Workhorse chassis display.

Also, check the program for the time and location of the Workhorse Owner's social to be held "somewhere". I'll post more when I get the facts. ED
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:08 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Hey Edgray... if I so desired would I be able to join the Workhorse Chassis Motorhome Club while at the FMCA Convention? Or is joining strictly via U.S. Mail?

As I mentioned one other time I'm a past member and let it expire because I could never make any of the Rally's and didn't see much benefit. However, I might change my mind while in St Paul.

Let me know...
Old 06-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #5

BOB: Thanks for your question. We would love to have you re-join WCMC. FYI, just below this FMCA forum is a WCMC forum provided to the club thru the generosity of the iRV2.com owners. There you can read quite a bit about the club.

If you go to the club's website: www.wcmc.workhorse.com you can find even more info. There are links to join "immediately" using a secure portal and your favorite credit card. For those who are not comfortable with web based CC transactions, there is also a link to download the application and mail it with a check to our membership guru, LeAnna Reed. Either method REQUIRES a valid FMCA number. Initiation fee of $10.00 plus annual dues of $15.00.

After you are admitted, you will receive a welcome packet containing our latest member roster, newsletter, and info about the Fall Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC hosted by "DriVer".

I will have the membership application and rally registration forms with me in St Paul, so please come introduce yourself. I'd love to meet ya.

ED
Old 06-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #6

A social for all owners of Workhorse Custom Chassis products are invited to attend this FREE social mixer. Please come meet other owners and enjoy snacks and beverages, compliments of Workhorse.

This event is currently scheduled to begin at 5:00 on Wednesday afternoon July 16th, 2008 in the "Modern Living" Building.

Please check your FMCA program and the daily newsheet in case there are any unforseen last minute changes. We look forward to meeting YOU there!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
My wife and I will be there for the first time as volunteers with the Beaver Ambassadors Club. Anxious to attend our first rally ever even though we have rv'ed for many years.
Previously had a Gulfstream gasser, wanted to try a diesel pusher which we have been extremely happy with so far.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #8

Mid Atlantic Campers
MMMMMM free workhorse refreshments. Count me there.

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #9

Greetings from the Convention! We arrived mid-day and got parked after meeting friends in the holding area. The weather is beautiful, blue skies, white clouds, low humidity (by NOLA standards) and lots of wind. Had to tie down the awning, but its still jumping pretty good. There are a LOT of coaches already parked, and I heard they expect around 2500 family units, not counting the display and vendor coaches.

I'll be around the Workhorse chassis display, under a large white tent in the coach display area. Please stop by and say hi; I look forward to meeting more iRV2 members while here. ED